varanavat💖

It's has been 3 days pandavas left for varanavat. Subhadra was feeling that something bad is going to Happen. She goes towards Krishna.

Krishna said"are you tense ruchi".

Subhadra said, yes bharta I feel in varanavat something bad will happen to bua and pandavas ".

Krishna said" If there something happen than remember any harm can't touch them because they can protect self and also you tied a kavach on Arjun arms how will he can get harmed. "

Subhadra get shock she ties it on when the were alone . She ask"how you know".

Krishna said"I know everything ".

Subhadra nodded.

Krishna said" Ruchi you should be a warrior not a worrier".

Subhadra nodded.

Krishna Said"subhadra I suggest you that you organized a rajasuya yaga and you become samaragi".

Subhadra said"but bharta for that I should be married how will i do pooja for it and also what is need to me bee samaragi when I am samaragi of my bhartass heart".

Krishna said"I know you are not married I will sit in pooja with rukmini and make you samaragi and you do one thing ask permission for doing rajasuya yaga from aryavat because if you be samaragi then the adharm which is in earth will be some less".

Subhadra said" As you order I will as permission from whole aryavat and we will conducted rajasuya yaga but can I be samaragi even of I am not married ".

Krishna said" Yess it is right don't get stress and start your journey and take permission for every kingdom ask them if they are ready to accept you as samaragi if they say yes then you can move to other kingdom and if they say no then you have to fight with them and make there kingdom as your".

Subhadra nodded.veer came they tell it to veer he say ok I will help her.

Veer said"subhadra let's divide kingdom ok so it will easy".

Subhadra nodded.

On next night .

All were present in Hall discussing about Krishna subhadra decision.One letter came in dwarka. Balram read it then he become sad he pass it to vasudev.

Vasudev read it and with tears he said"it is letter from hastinapur Pandavas and kunti are no more alive".

Subhadra look at veer veer look at her she was shattered.

Devaki and rohini ask"what how this happen ".

Vasudev said" They leave to varanavat after that the place caught up fire and they burned in fire".

Veer understand it is not good subhadra to stay her he took her to a chamber.

Subhadra was shocked she was not cry nor smiling she was shattered. Veer hug her . Subhadra hug him back and said"how can he leave me veer he promise me that he will not leave me ".

Veer said" We can't say anything it is destiny play".

Subhadra remember krishna word"sometime you should keeps patience".

Suddenly Krishna entered an see his sister shattered state he goes near her.

Subhadra look at him and ask"bharta the are lying na mata kunti and pandavas are alive na".

He caressed her head and said"fire cannot extinguish but can annihilate the material body. But one protects soul".

Subhadra ask"are you saying that they are alive bharta".

Krishna held her shoulder and said"i can't say anything ruci but you should remember. The conflagration that devastates a forest cannot hurt a rat which shelthers itself in a hole or a porcupine which burrows in the earth".

Subhadra said"means they are died ".

Krishna said" Ruchi there is nothing called death it's simply an illusion".

subhadra didnt get it but a hope arise in her heart that they are alive.

Krishna said"so get ready tomorrow you have to leave to take permission for rajasuya ".

Subhadra nodded. Veer nodded and left.

Krishna made her sleep . He cared her hair.

Rukmini came and said" How is she arya".Rukmini know that she and arjun love each other.

Krishna said"she is fine just need some rest".

Rukmini said"why arya god is not with our ladli".

Krishna said"no rukmini with ruchi there is mahadev and vishnu no harm can touch her bit why this question is there something because at that you are saying".

Rukmini decide not to say about arjun and subhadra loves of she said"no she loves pandavas and bua kunti that why I ask".

Krishna look at her rukmini look others side.

After that they both goes to there chamber.

To be continued.

How was the chapter?

Please vote friends. ♥

Parthjaya♥