victory and feast💖

Messanger came and said"pandavas win against panchal they will come by evening ".

Pitamha said"decorated the palace arrange a feast for victory of panduputra ".

Subhadra was talking with dushala they were sitting in Hall. After sometime kunti gandhari came they sit with them then pitamha, vidhurand dhritarashtra shakuni. Come and said"they will arrive. "

All are happy except dhritarashtra and shakuni .

All start to work subhadra was feeling proud.

All were done decoration was done feast was arranged .

All were waiting in front of entrance except subhadra.

First duryodhan came with his brothers he left angrily and all were little bit confused.

All were waiting at entrance dushala was looking for her sakhi but she didn't find her she was about to move when she see her sakhi coming. She was looking beautiful in light pink saree with some jewellery. She. Was look like Paravthi.

Subhadra said"what happened why are looking at me like you see ghost".

Dushala said"I didn't see ghost in you but I can see a god in you see how beautiful you look".

Subhadra smiled. Then dushala in low voice said"what if my bharta Arjun goes out of control today".

Subhadra said"dushala".

Dushala said"sorry see bharta are coming ".

All look toward entrance and see 5 horse entering.

All Pandavas dhritarashtra , gandhari, pitamha , vidhur and kunti feet they bless them.

Dhritarashtra said" Congratulations sons with you victory".

Pandavas goes near subhadra .

Subhadra said"congrats to you all".

Nakul said"what should I call you".

Subhadra said"not again bharta".

Pitamha said"go and take rest at night there is feast".

All nodded. And left. Arjun take subhadra in his room and said"I miss you".and hug her. Like a child. Subhadra said "I too miss you".

Arjun kissed her cheecks they talk after sometime subhadra left and Arjun take rest.

At night.

The palace was decorated very beautifully. All kauravas except duryodhan came. Pitmaha, vidhur, gandhari, dhritarashtra and kunti too came.

All pandavas except Arjun were in Hall. Dushala came a greeted them.

Dushala said"where is bharta Arjun".

Nakul said"dont know where is bhadra".

Dushala said"she is coming ".

Arjun was coming down from steps but stop when he heard subhadra anklet sound he immediately see where is she and see his love is look like a goodness. She was wearing dark red colour saree with is look very pretty on her. She wear some jewellery and she was wearing dark red colour bangles with perfectly suits her. She slow come toward Arjun. All pandavas look there brother and subhadra look at each other.

Arjun was standing in left corner and subhadra was beside him suddenly Arjun noticed duryodhan look at subhadra with lustful eyes Arjun become very possessive. Duryodhan was coming near subhadra when Arjun give subhadra his hand amd subhadra take his hand and Arjun take her down were there brothers are waiting. All pandavas and dushala smile seeing them but duryodhan was jealous. Arjun was still holding her hand.

Duryodhan left temperesly.

Dushala said"you look beautiful sakhi".

Nakul said"ofcourse she will she is my sister"

Bheem said"we said she look beautiful not ugly like you".

Karna came and said"nakul my kalyani is beautiful from childhood ".

Nakul said" You mean i am not beautiful ".

Bheem said" No".

All start laughing.suddenly a maid came and said"rajamata is calling you prince and princesses ".

All start to live. All reached near kunti pandavas and Karna take her blessing dushala to take then subhadra take blessing. Subhadra smiled kunti she smiled wholeheartedly .

Kunti hug Karna subhadra and dushala too.

Kunti said"you look beautiful putri ".

Subhadra smiled at her.

Kunti left to meet pitamha.

Dushala said" I don't know how bharta Arjun is controlling him self ".

Nakul said" You are right sister".

Arjun said"nakul dont make dushala like you ".

Nakul dushala pout all laugh. Arjun held subhadra hand and side hug her all joined the hug.

Feast was start all have feast happily. Now all were have there own fun. Arjun Nakul was with pandavas . Arjun look that duryodhan was still look at his love Arjun was really want to kill him but stopped seeing subhadra smiling. Arjun returned it and hold her hand. And they starts to laugh.

All now start to leave the garden and goes in Hall. While living duryodhan was came to subhadra when Arjun held her by his waist. Subhadra just smiled at Arjun seeing his love. Duryodhan leave from there.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥