kanyakul and gurukul 💖

It's morning.

In dwarka

All were sad because there princess is going to kanyakul she will return after 10 years.
They did morning pooja.

Subhadra hug her pitashri and said"I will miss you pitashri".

Vasudev hug her back and said"I will miss you too".

Subhadra hug devaki and said"I will miss you so much mata. "

Devaki said"I will miss you too dear".

Subhadra hug rohini and said"I will miss you mata".

Rohini hug her tightly and said"I will miss you too dear".and she peck her forehead.

She goes to krishna and said"I will mich you soooo muchhh bhartaa".in baby voice.

Krishna laugh and pulled cheecks then said"I will miss you too bhadra".krishna give subhadra a peacock feather and said"it will protect you whenever you need my help just take this in your hand and call me I will there for you".

Subhadra hug him again krishna had tears in his eyes it roll down.

All are shocked that krishna who never leave his smile is now crying for his beloved sister.

Now she goes to gada and said"I will miss you bharta".

Gada said"I will miss you too ".

Now subhadra goes to her dearest brother and said" I will mich you dauu".in baby voice. Balram easily melt her heart.

Balram hug her and said"I will meet you too gudiya".

Balram said"gudiya me and kanha will come to drop you".

Subhadra nodded.

Gada went to his gurukul.

Subhadra again hug one by one everyone and take blessing.

She joined her hand in front of dwarka people. She sit in chariot. Chariot start moving then goes toward kanyakul.

They reached kanyakul. Krishna, balram and subhadra. Goes to gurumata, we take blessing she bless us. Gurumata said"don't worry balram I will take care of her".

Balram and Krishna hug subhadra and leave after sometime, balram said"take care eat well don't do mischief here ".

Subhadra nodded.

They bid bye to subhadra and went in chariot and look towards subhadra and chariot starts and they left.

Subhadra goes inside with gurumata. Subhadra see there one girl who look familiar. She went and get happy.

Subhadra said" Dushala you too came her see bharta said that we will meet soon".

Dushala nodded and hug her.

Then both went to gurumata and gurumata said "your both will roommates is it ok for you both".

They both said" No problem ".

They left to there room and start to arrange it. They talk .

In gurukul.

Hastinapur all princee reached there.

Dronacharya said" Prince gada see they are hastinapur princess and hastinapur princee he is gada prince of dwarka. You all are my student so became friends ".

He left.

Gada goes to Pandavas and said" Are you Pandavas ".

They nodded. Nakul ask" How do you know ".

Gada said" Bhadra always say that Pandavas are always standing by each other so I guess you are Pandavas. "

Nakul Mischeviosly look at Arjun and said"so you are brother of my little sister ".

Gada see that he is look to Arjun amd Arjun is glaring.

Gada said" Yes I am her brother ".

All Pandavas greeted him and he greeted back.

And goes to room.

Gada talk about his sister he was praise her.

Arjun was completely lost. Nakul cleared his throat and said" Gada may me somebody now only start falling for her in childhood. What will happen when she will grown up".

Gada said"while arayavat prince will surrender in front of her".

All smiled.

Then Nakul said"including bharta Arjun".

All laugh.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥