surprise for best friend 💖

Subhadra said"you are going to loss bharta".

Nakul said"we will see dear".

It's late night Arjun haven't returned place till now. Nakul and subhadra was continued there war of tease each other. Suddenly a maid came and said"rajmata kunti had call prince sahdev and you".

Nakul said look at subhadra "it's not end sister we will continued our war of teasing now it is time is to leave. "

Nakul leave with sahdev to kunti.

Subhadra thought then she remember that she fought a gift for his best friend.

Subhadra said"dushala come I had brought something for you".

Dushala said "what subhadra".

Subhadra dragged her to chamber. And then they sit on bed. Subhadra said" Close your eyes dushala".

Dushala ask "why sakhi".

Subhadra said" Do as I say sakhi".

Dushala close her eyes but middle she try to look subhadra call dushala close you eyes dushala did it. Then subhadra take the doll and gave it to dushala.

Subhadra said"open you eyes dear sakhii".

Dushala open her eyes and sees a beautiful doll".
Dushala hug her and say "it is soo beautiful thank you".

Subhadra said" No need to thanks and sorry between friends ".dushala nodded.

They sit and have chit chat and play with doll and dushala said" I am hungry come subhadra eat something ".they left to kitchen.

Dushala took ladoos for her she ask " What will you have subhadra. Subhadra said "some kheer".

Nakul sees it and said" For whom you are taking kheer ".

Dushala said" For subhadra she loves kheer".

Nakul nodded. Nakul look at sahdev and said"bharta Arjun is also kheer lover".

Dushala said"yes bharta sakhii you should surly meet bharta Arjun you will enjoy it".

Nakul said"yes sister meet my brother Arjun ".

Subhadra said to herself "Arjun ".

Subhadra pov:

Where are you prince Arjun? What you said prince Arjun why not bharta? Why you can't see him as a brother. She hit he forehead
I wish we meet soon prince Arjun.

Arjun reached to palace and give all lotus to mata and goes to meet krishna while going he thought.

Arjun pov:

What a bad day I can't see hed or meet her how much eager I was to meet her now I should meet madhav.

Arjun enter to krishna chamber he was doing something with his peacock feathers arjun come and said"madhav"

Krishna look at him and said"parth".

And they both hug each other.

Krishna said"how are you parth".

Parth said"I fine how are you ".
Krishna said " Come parth sit".arjun nodded and sit with him and started talking.