veer meets arjun💖

At night

Some one care subhadra hair. Subhadra wake up and see him she become very much happy she hug him and said"finally you came veer do you know subhadrapriya is here".

Veer said"oh really then let's go I want to meet him".

Subhadra said"ok let me get fresh".

Subhadra get fresh and came out she said"let's go veer".

Veer said"yes miss beautiful ".

Subhadra goes towards arjun chamber with veer. She was about to enter without permission.

Veer said" Don't you think we should take permission ".

Subhadra said" This formality is not between us we can go without permission ".

Veer said" Ok come".

Subhadra enter in his chambee with veer. Subhadra see him looking out of window.

Subhadra called"parth ".

Arjun look and found his love with someone he goes near her and ask" Who is he".

Subhadra said"veer my best friend he was eager to meet you so i bring him".

Arjun said"oh so he is your best friend so i should become friend of him so can get to know how much mischief you have done".

Veer said"you are exactly like her I want to ask to something".

Arjun smiled and said"say what you want to ask".

Veer said"how can you handle this angry bird".

Subhadra said"veer I am not going to talk to you ".

Arjun said" By the way I never see her angry side so this is not easy to figure ok when I will see I will tell how I handle".

Veer said"ok luck you till now not face her angry see me who bears ot from childhood ".

Subhadra said" Really I think I should not tell you about his arrival ".

Veer said"even if you didn't tell me I can get to know ".

Subhadra said" From whom ".

Veer said" Karna he can tell me about his arrival".

Subhadra said"enough I am not going to leave you".

She start to run behind her. Veer stand behind Arjun. Subhadra stand in front of Arjun and said"parth move aside".

Veer said"no Arjun".

Arjun said"it's your matter solve it guys".arjun move aside. Subhadra held veer ears.

Veer said"ouch miss beautiful I am sorry please leave me".

Subhadra said"I didn't hear repeat again".

Veer said"I am sorry bhadra leave me".

Subhadra leave him. Veer rubbed his ears and said"I will definitely take revenge ".

Subhadra said" I am waiting veer".

Veer said"bye I am going to meet bharta balram".

Arjun said"bye ".

Veer left subhadra was about to leave when Arjun held her waist and said" I am feeling bored bhadra".

Subhadra said"ok after dinner we will sneak out to many favorite place it is were beautiful ".

Arjun said" Ok then let's go to dining hall every one must waiting ".

Subhadra nodded. They both goes towards dining hall they all have dinner.

Nakul meets veer they become good friends.

After dinner everyone leave it there chamber. And Arjun and subhadra goes of out palace.

Subhadra take him to her favorite place. There was a lake and the was a swing.

Arjun subhadra sit on the swing and when the swing starts to move and there legs were playing with lake water. Arjun held subhadra hand and said"bhadra till the time i came back from varanavat you will wait na for me".

Subhadra said"I will wait for you for my whole life parth ".

Arjun hug her. After sometime subhadra and Arjun start to walk. Suddenly subhadra leg slip she was about to fall when Arjun held her by waist. He made her stand properly and scold her. Subhadra pout and look other side. Arjun scold himself for scolding at her.

Arjun hug her from behind and kiss her cheecks and made her face turned. He move forward and she moved backward suddenly she stop because of tree. Arjun caught her between his arms. He slowly kiss her lips and move closer it has been hour they were kiss. Subhadra was breathless and Arjun too they leave each other. Then they leave toward palace. And they sleep.

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥