heartbreak news💔

Subhadra and veer were watching panchal gardens and temple. After 2 prahar they stop near a lake the were talk.

Suddenly one voice came"bhadra and veer".

They both look back...

Subhadra and veer said"bharta karna".

Subhadra and veer were smiling but karna was not facing them.

Subhadra ask"what happened bharta ".

Karna said" Today was draupadi swayamavar ".

Subhadra said" Yes bharta tell ".

Karna said" let me tell you clearly".

Subha look confuses then nodded.

Karna start to say.

Flashback

Karna was sitting on my seat.then he see vasudev krishna came with 5 brahamas.Draupadi swayamavar was going on her brother dhitrayshyum explain about swayamavar.

Then many king try but they fall to pick up bow. Then Karna go and pick up now and aim to
The arrow.

Draupadi stood up and said"I will not marry a suta".

Karna become angry as he was surya putra sun also become angry and it's rays become too difficult to bear.

Karna said" Sutputra now you get to know that I am sutputra if it is so then why maharaj drupad invited me in swayamavar maharaj drupad I am sorry to say your daughter had done a sin if she didn't wish to marry me than she must have say it what to need insult me by my caste".

Drupad said"I am sorry but my daughter wish is important to me so please go back to your sit ".

Karna went.

Then drupad ask" What to do vasudev now ".

Krishna said" Maharaj now invite brahamas to participate swayamavar ".

Drupad said" If any brahama can win the swayamavar then come and win the swayamavar ".

Then beside me 5 brahmas were standing.

One of the brahmas said he look like yudhishthir" Arjun it's kshatriya dharm to accept the challenge".

Nakul said"never bharta yudhishthir think once again bharta if you do this then I am sure bhadra will broken ".

Bheem said" Yes so forgot about it and let's go".

Yudhishthir said"put kshatriya dharm is important and also being warrior you can ignore the challenge Arjun".

Arjun said"but bharta i promise her how can i simple broke it "with fear.

Yudhishthir said" I understand but think a warrior can't say no for a challenge".

Arjun look at Krishna. He nodded his head.

Yudhishthir said"may be vasudev has this work with you".

He look again at krishna who was nodding.

Arjun nodded at yudhishthir with heavy heart and was about to go".

Nakul said"if you participate in swayamavar you will loss your love and a brother that's me".saying this nakul goes from there.

Arjun now didn't know what to do he can't do anything so he have to participate in swayamavar. He goes towards bow. Before picking it up he thought "I am sorry subhadra I can't do anything kshatriya can't say no for a challenge even madhav is telling to participate but I promise my love is only you".

Arjun move towards bow and join his hand. Arjun pick up the move and aim the bow and shoot the arrow and win the swayamavar and princess hand too.

They both garland each other. Then he goes towards his brother there was now only yudhishthir standing.

Bheem and sahdev they leave before Angrily. Arjun draupadi and yudhishthir goes back.

Flashback.

Karna held subhadra shoulder and said "he was Arjun bhadra he was Arjun and other brothee was his brother who stop him to participate from swayamavar were nakul and bheem and one who tell him to participate in swayamavar was Yuddhister and another one was sahdev means they all are alive".

Subhadra was were shocked and heartbroken after hearing Arjun won swayamavar. Karna said"I know you are were sad I will not leave Arjun alive for break my sister heart".

Karna look back duryodhan was calling him Karna nodded at him then he look at subhadra who was standing like a statue. He hug her and said"veer take care of her".

Veer nodded in tears while looking at her who was standing like a statue.karna left from her.

Before veer could say anything subhadra fainted there because of stress. He called of her name then he take her to nearily house and called rajvadya to check her.

Rajvadya said"she is stressed after hearing some news or some thing happened In front of eye because of which she fainted. "

Veer nodded knowingly.he gave gold coins to Rajvadya and rajvadya left.

Veer carried her hair. After some time subhadra wake up she said"I want to go pamdya dynasty now".

Veer nodded because he can't take her to dwarka and hastinapur in this state then they both goes in pandya dynasty. After some prahar they both reached to pandya dynasty.

Subhadra with heavy heart goes inisde her chamber. She goes in her chamber she threw her things here and there then she sit on floor besides door she start to cry heavily it was the first time subhadra was crying heavily she hug her knee and hide her face and start crying.

Veer entered in her chamber. He look at the room it is messed up he hurriedly search for her he.he get to know she had a panick attach that why she messed up her room. He See her sitting on floor he goes near her and sit besides subhadra and patted her shoulder. Subhadra look at him and hug him and cried out.

Veer said"cry sakhi as much you want remove every pain from your heart".

Subhadra said while crying "how veer how can he simply broke the promise which he gave me how veer".she broke into tears.

Subhadra said" In this one year I was only have hope and memories of him for keeping his promise which I have gave him what I did you know bit he simple broke my promise why veer".she was crying heavily. Hearing about arjun win in Swayamavar had shattered her .

Veer said"I know what you did calm down sakhi ".trying to make her stop.

Subhadra said" How veer how can I calm down ".in tears.

Veer said" This question should be answer by only him only him but please now clam down. "

Subhadra was cry for an hour after sometime she was sobbing. Veer give her water she drank it.

Maid came and said"it is letter from vasudev".

Veer starr to read the letter.

Hi dear sister,

I want to say that kunti bua is alive and Pandavas to and you know today Arjun won draupadi hand in Swayamavar but unfortunately bua kunti said to divide her in Pandavas unknowingly. I know it's not a dharma but in her last birth she ask a husband who should be perfect .then mahdav said that he can't fullfield her this wish because there is no man who is perfect but she said she want a perfect husband in that hoon she have to get marry Pandavas.

Your dear brother,
Krishna.

Subhadra and veer were shock then subhadra said"what will world say".

Veer said"if your brother agree then it must ok".

Seeing tears in subhadra eyes veer said"now go and get some sleep".

Subhadra look at him and nodded.subhadra laid on bed veer care her head and left from there. Subhadra didnt sleep at night she was crying silently. After 5 hour she sleep because of crying too much.