meet after year ago💖

Arjun entered in his chamber them they close the door. Arjun hug his love for long time . They both miss each other very much.
After sometimes they broke hug. Arjun sit down and take her feet and keep it on his thigh. Arjun gently removed her old anklet and made her wear new one. Subhadra remembered she brought gift for Arjun.

She take the ring and made him wear it was of gold and there was read stone in it.

Subhadra said "how are you".

Arjun said" After seeing you I am always fine".

Subhadra smiled. Arjun hug her from back. They both watch the moon.

Arjun said"see bhadra the moon is shining for us".

Subhadra said"yes only for us".

Arjun said"how were your day in kanyakul and gurukul ".

Subhadra said" Excellent how was yours".

Arjun said "nice".

Arjun kiss her cheecks and said" I missed you so much".

Subhadra said"I too missed you".

Arjun said"I want to say something ".

Subhadra said" Say what you want to say".

Arjun look at subhadra eyes and look at her and said" Subhadra you are the one who stole my heart you are my happiness when pitashree died I was shattered I was become depressed but after your arrivel in my life my happiness didn't stop you are the one because of whom I leave happily your presence gave me strength your this loving eyes always care love and respect for me which I always love you are my heart my hearts beat my solumate my happiness my lifeline I love you the most in the world, I love you bhadra, love you so so much priya".whike cupping her face.

After Arjun was over subhadra eyes were teared she directly hug him tightly and said"I love you too ,I love you too partha".

Arjun subhadra hug each other for long time.

Subhadra said"you know when I was in kanyakul dushala tease me a lot ".

Arjun said" Why".

Subhadra said "she always use to say you are perfect for my bharta Arjun".

Arjun said" She was true".

Subhadra smiled and said"ok now go and take rest ".

Arjun said" How will i leave without you".

Subhadra said"hug pillow thinking it me and sleep".

Arjun said"why should I go and hug pillow think about you and sleep it's better that i hug you and sleep ".

Subhadra said"Arjun...."

Arjun said"ok i will takey leave after having a good night kiss".

Subhadra kiss his cheecks and said "good night parth".

Arjun pulled her close and kiss her lips and said" Good night my love".and left the chamber.

Arjun was smiling like an idiot. He goes to his room and hug pillow think about subhadra after sometime he sleep.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥