holi💖

It was night one by one everyone came in main hall.everyone were present in main hall except subhadra. Suddenly subhadra entered. She was wearing pink colour saree with some jewellers her hair were open she was wearing some bangles. She was look breathtaking.

Arjun forgot to take breath look at her. Balram goes near her and hug his sister. Krishna said"my ruchi".and peck her forehead.

Subhadra hug her both brothers. Devaki came near her daughter and apply dot of kajal behind her ears and said"every evil eyes stay away from you "

Vasudev said"come here my rochana ".he hug his beloved daughter ".

Bheem nakul and sahdev smile at her she return it back. She look at yuddister who was feeling guilty not feeling his promise. That arjun will not marry any other gurl it my promise. (Refer from peaceful days 💖).

Then she look at arjun who was already looking at her he want to take to her she want to ask many questions but now they can't.

Karna look at subhadra and arjun he look his sister is sad so he nodded to gada and nakul they three came and said"well bhadra whats tomorrow plan how you are going to colour everyone ".

A small mischievous smile appeared on her lips. She said in loud voice" It's surprise be ready to face my surprise ".

Veer said" But please dont make fall in it after all I am innocent and your best friend ".

Subhadra said" Aree sakha dont be sad after all you will my partner in making everyone surprise right"

He laugh and nodded. Subhadra smiled vanished when draupadi came near her. Subhadra fake a smile.

Draupadi ask"what suprise".

Krishna said"not suprise but a plan to make everyone fall in her trap".

Subhadra glared at him.

Kunti pulled Krishna and said"what you said".

Krishn said"nothing bua i am also your nephew so leave me ".

Kunti leave him and said" Better you don't do it next time. "

Rohini said"it's time for holika dhan".

Rukmini said"yes mata lets go and do holika dhan".

Krishna said"wait rukmini lets first hear a story why holika dhan is celebrated ".

Everyone nodded. Every take their seat.

Krishna said" A king named Hiranyakashipu, like many asuras, wished to be immortal. To fulfill this desire, he performed the required tapas until he was granted a boon by Brahma. The boon granted Hiranyakashipu five of his desires: that he would not die at the hands of any being created by Brahma, that he would not perish inside or outside, by day or night, by any weapon, on the earth or in the sky, by men or beasts, devas or asuras, that he be unequalled, that he possess undiminishing power, and that he be the one ruler of all creation. His wish granted, Hiranyakashipu felt invincible, and conquered the three worlds, assuming the throne of Indra.He punished and killed anyone all those who objected to his supremacy. His son Prahlada, raised a Vaishnava, refused to worship his father as a deity. He continued believing in and worshipping Vishnu.

This infuriated Hiranyakashipu, and he made various attempts to kill Prahlada. During one attempt on Prahlada's life, King Hiranyakashipu's sister, Holika, offered her help.Holika told her brother that due to a boon she had received, she was invulnerable to fire. Arrangements were made to have Prahlada sit upon the lap of his aunt, atop a burning pyre. However, as Prahlada chanted the name of Vishnu, he escaped unscathed, while Holika was incinerated.