promise💖

Arjun subhadra goes outside of chamber and they meet .

Subhadra said"I am bored let go out of place".

Arjun said"where you want to go".with smile.

Subhadra said"some place were mind get relaxing " .

Arjun held subhadra and take her out of the palace.

Subhadra sees bangalas and said "it's look pretty na".

Arjun smiled and take her near the bangales.
And he start to made her wear the bangales one by one while he was make her wear he was looking at her eyes. Suddenly the salers wife came and said to her husband" Look they are lover".

Saler said"yes see how much lovingly he is placing bangales in her hand".

Salers wife ask"but who are they".

Arjun look at saler and said"how much it's cost".

Saler said them price Arjun gave him.

Saler ask"from were you are".

Arjun look at subhadra she smiled and said"we are vrindavan ".

Salers wife said" Oh the great land where Krishna did rasleela with radha".

Subhadra nodded. Salers wife gave her one more set of bangales and said"this is gift from me".

Subhadra smiled and take and after that Arjun subhadra goes near a lake.

Subhadra keep her head on Arjun shoulder and hug him around his arm. Arjun placed his head on her head and hug her Around waist.

Subhadra was telling him about her childhood stories and Arjun was listen to her.

After some hour they get up from the place and start to walk.

They both see a lady is making tattos. Arjun subhadra goes near her and said"can we make tattos for us".

Lady nodded and ask" Which type of tattos you want".

Arjun said"I want to make by myself ".

Lady gave him her thing.

Arjun made subhadra sit on a sit and he to sit on his sit then he take subhadra's palms and write 'subhadraarjun'.

Subhadra ask him" Why subhadraarjun we can write Arjunsubhadra".

Arjun said"yes we can but I want people should take your name first I will always behind you".

Subhadra smiled. After Arjun was done he ask subhadra to make same in his palms.

Subhadra write 'subhadraarjun".

Subhadra smiled at him he too smiled at her.

Arjun give some golf coins to the lady.

First Lady didn't take but after that Arjun force her to take as it is her rights so she take.

Subhadra and Arjun were going inside the temple.

Subhadra said"Arjun if my family didn't permit us to get married than I can marry but I can promise you that if I can marry you than I will remain unmarried for my whole life you will anly one who will always have place in my heart as my arya".

Arjun smiled and said"i know I promise that I will marry only you not any other girl".

Arjun hug her. She hug him back.

A tear fall from Krishna eyes knowing how his sister heart is going to break after the promise which Arjun gave will broke.

Subhadra said"let's go palace it's late".

Arjun nodded.

They both goes to palace.

To be continued

How was chapter?

Please vote♥