samaragi subhadra💖

Next day.

Subhadra was not in state to do any thing hearing about varnavat incident but she decide to go and fulfilled her Responsiblility.

Subhadra take blessing from every one. And left to ask permission for conducting rajasuya yaga.

Subhadra goes to many kingdom some accept some did not accept so she has to fight with them.

Now it has been 1 month she was away from dwarka. Now she is going hastinapur and it was her last place to got after that her task will get over.

Subhadra reach entrance of hastinapur. Dushala was happy to see his sakhi but she was also sad thinking about her and arjun's love and what must be her condition. But next moment made her shook what she said.

Subhadra said"pitamha as bharta Krishna said me ask a permission from you are you ready to accept me as a samaragi Or not".

Before bhishma could say.
Duryodhan said"we are not going to give our acceptance ".

Subhadra with bold voice said"are you sure think once again".

Duryodhan nodded amd said" I am sure".

Subhadra held her bow she shot one arrow from one arrow duryodhan was tide with a pillar. He try to move but it get more tight.

Subhadra said"don't try to move yuvraj because if you move then it will become more tighter".

Bhishma said"we are ready to accept you as samaragi putri".

Subhadra look at him and Nodded.

Bhishma said"it will be blessing for us to have you as our samaragi ".

Subhadra take his blessing.

Bhishma said" May you be always victorys putri ".

Subhadra smiled.and freed duryodhan he left from there.

Dhritarashtra said" We will send pitamaha ane yuvraj to your samaragi abhishek'.

Subhadra nodded then she hug her sakhi and gandhari.

Dushala said" I know you must be shattered after hearing about news".

Subhadra stood there with heavy heart and said"leave it I believe that he will be alive for fulfilling his promise ".

Dushala said" May your wish comes true".

Subhadra sighed and said"now I should leave".

Dushala said"you just came and you are leaving ".

Subhadra said" Yes dushala I should because they after tomorrow is my samaragi Abhishek so you come ok ".

Dushala nodded. After that subhadra left.

Next day.

Subhadra reach dwarka she take fresh bath then she started to work on tomorrow function with krishna.

Subhadra ask" Where should we keep my abhishek ".

Krishna said" In dwarka dear".

Subhadra nodded.

Veer and balram came and said"invitation is send to whole aryavat".

Subhadra and Krishna nodded.

Subhadra goes to her chamber. She look at the bangles given by arjun. She hug the bangles and slight tears rolled down from her checks.

Subhadra said in law voice"why arjun why you left me dont you love me please come back arjun please come back I love you I miss you arjun. "

She look at her left palm. Where is written subhadraarjun. She caressed arjun name.