sneaking out💖

It is mid night all were sleeping on different thing. Some on sofa some on bed some on chair Arjun subhadra get up in mid night and subhadra said"can we sneak out of palace ".

Arjun thing for a while and said" Ok come let's go ".

Arjun and subhadra were successful going but in corrinder they see solider so they hide after solider left they successful get out of palace.

After going out Arjun ask" Were you want to go".

Subhadra said"near waterfall ".

Arjun held subhadra had and goes to watterfall.

Arjun subhadra put there leg in water and they were watching moon . Arjun subhadra were together looking moon and moon is shines bright for them.

Now subhadra said" Come let go to palace it 2 prahar we are here it is about get morning ".

Arjun said" Yes come ".

They enter in palace and were going to room were they was sleeping.

Arjun ask" So you love to sneak out palace".

Subhadra said"yes me , bharta balram and bharata Krishna always do this in dwarka".

Now they goes in room and see all were sleep they goes to there place and sleep.

Morning.

All were sitting then balram came and said"kanha gudiya pack you bag we are leaving tomorrow ".

Pandavas and dushala" No don't take subhadra ".

Krishna said"dau it is going to be hard task to take subhadra".

Kunti said" Why are you leaving this soon".

Balram said "bua we have to as there we have some work and some decision is taking for dwarka so we should be there".

Kunti said" Ok sit have breakfast ".

All pandavas were sitting with dushala , Krishna and subhadra.

Subhadra said" Bharta i am get bored".

Krishna said"so come let all play".

All went to garden they play so many game now it's lunch time all went and had there lunch .

Arjun subhadra went to garden and other goes to there room.

Subhadra sit in swing Arjun sit with subhadra and they sit for sometime then Arjun ask"will you miss me".a smile appeared on subhadra lips.

Subhadra said"don't know "in playful manner.

Arjun smiled.

Subhadra said" Will you miss me"

Arjun said "don't know "with same playful manner in which she said.

Subhadra said" Ha one thing I will remain that you all failed to prank me and bharta kanha ".saying this subhadra start to run in garden.

Arjun also run behind her.

Arjun said" Stop rabbit". But she didn't stop then Arjun caught her.

Arjun said"you are cute and you run like a rabbit".

Subhadra said"so I am a rabbit".

Arjun said"yes my cute rabbit".pulling her nose.

Subhadra said"ok leave me let go in".

Arjun said"let go".

Arjun pov:

I will miss subhadra, how you became this close in only a week. I will became a great warrior and come to dwarka to ask your hand Proudly.

Subhadra pov:

I will miss you Arjun how we became close in a week. I wish we spend our whole life like this".miss you so so much Arjun they prank I did on you is remaining about you every time.

Subhadra said"parth, can you give me a promise".

Arjun nodded.

Subhadra said"promise me you will became a great archery". Show her hand.

Arjun place his hand on her and said"I will became a great archery. "

They went in and see all are sit they went and theh talk while night and laugh.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥