raja abhishek 💖

Arjun think"hey narayan how can I tell madhav about my condition I know he loves subhadra most he will definitely get angry on me after hearing this".

Arjun said"no madhev I don't call you".

Krishna said"this is so then lets go inside.

Subhadra was crying silently in her room. feeling her pain Krishna also has tears in her eyes he whip it. Arjun also feeling pain after seeing subhadra in tears he didn't see subhadra full day he sighed sadly.

At night bhishma was standing in garden subhadra goes and ask him "any problem pitamha ".

Bhishma said" I though yuddister is the one king for whom hastinapur is longing but they failed and also committed big adharma by marrying a one girls with brothers and also breaking you heart may be hastinapur has cursed every women who step in hastinapur has feel the most pain how mata ganga, satavati mata amba ambalika ambika kunti gandhari you draupadi all have experience most pain because of the prince of hastinapur I am ask forgiveness to:you subhadra because even though there pain was different but the pain you are experience is worst pain we all know the great princess of dwarks never cried from childhood because of dwarka family but after entering in hastinapur your life is also shattered I can't forgive pandavas for doing such adharma. "

Subhadra has tears in eyes she whiped it and said"forgive pandavas".

Bhishma said"it's impossible ".

Subhadra said" Pitamha my bharta Krishna said we must forgive the person who hurt us and give his a second chances to prove himself have trust on pandavas may be they will make you dream comes true your wish is to see dharm and strength on hastinapur throne it will happen one day dont worry".

Bhishma said"I will forgive pandavas ".and caress subhadra head and left.

Next day

Pandavas kunti and draupadi were in a room all have same though will pitamha forgive them every.

Maid came and said mahamim bhishma is entering.all nodded all greeted him.

Bhishma said" I think it was destiny to you all get married to draupadi so I accepted it and forgive you all".

Pandavas hug bhishma and bhishma left.

Today is Veers raja abhishek. Kauravas had arrived at yesterday night. Karna arrived today he meet  subha and was happy to meet his veer he also bring Vrushali with him they introduced each other.

Subhadra was selecting best clothes for her friend she was look at the decoration same time at food same time at guest and other work.all were amazed by his multi talented working skills. Rukmini and revathi and subhadra other bhabhi help her. In this preparation she forgot she need to get ready. In thought she was not over come by the betrayal by arjun but still smile for her family mostly in front of her brothers.

Veer came in subhadra chamber and said"bhuvaneswari(most beautiful in entire arayavat) i know you look beautiful in every thing but today get ready today is you friend raja abhishek only few hours are left"

Subhadra said teasingly "so you want to say that today I don't look beautiful that why you are saying me to get ready".and turned her face .

Veer faceplamed and said" No , I am so sorry you can come how wish please forgive me".

Subhadra said"stop it I was teasing you".

Veer said"ok you get ready I am also going to get ready for abhishek".

Subhadra nodded and veer left.

Dushala entered in subhadra amd said"you are not ready come let me make you ready".