become great student💖

It's was night karna and subhadra try to make sun with arrow.

Subhadra successful do it. But when karna was doing sun appeared but suddenly some fire come out to sun it goes near karna subhadra become tense she was about to shoot a arrow but the fire came near karna then karna body start to light up suddenly a kavach appeared and it save karna. Subhadra ran toward him.

Subhadra ask"are you ok bharta".

Karna said"yes".

Subhadra ask"how this kavach came bharta".

Karna said"don't know but when I was born it was there on my body".

Subhadra said"this kavach will be a prasad from suryadev i am sure".

Karna said"leave it tomorrow night we will show gurudev how we make it ".

Subhadra nodded.

Karna said" Come let go to sleep".

Both were walking.

Karna ask"so do you tell subhadrapriya that you like him ".

Subhadra said" I will tell when he will complete his promise ".

Karna said" May you both come together and leave happy life with each other".

Subhadra said"same too you and vrushila ".

Karna smiled. And they goes to there tent.

Next night.

Pashuram was seeing his students skill.

First subhadra make sun with arrow and she perfectly made it. Second Karna he also make perfectly.

Pashuram said" You both are my favorite students you are like my child to mee. "

Karna and subhadra said"we are blessed".

Pashuram said"you both have become a great warrior and you become good then me too ".

Subhadra said" Nobody is better then there guru".

Pashuram said to subhadra "it has only some month passes but you have became a great warrior".

Subhadra said" All because of you".

Pashuram bless them and left.

Next days.

Veer entered in subhadra tent with Karna and said"subhadra take this letter it is from nishanth ".

Karna ask" Who is nishanth".

Subhadra said"he is my bharta balram child he is 5 year younger than me".

Karna said"then you are his bua but he is 5 years younger than you so what he call you"

Subhadra faceplamed and said"he call me bua".

All laugh. Subhadra take the letter.

Prinpat bua,

How are you bua you know I am also goes to guru bharatwaj asharam for becoming warrior I will return after ten years how is your training and you know I really want to meet you I never see you when I was born that was last time we meet I don't know how do you look but one think pitashree always says you are most beautiful . I was not understand when you meet me because I was small then you go to kanayakul then I can't meet you I am very eager to meet you miss you bua.

Nishanth.

Karna said"what you never meet him".

Subhadra said"yes when he was born that time I have to go kanyakul I am really eager too meet him ".

Veer said" But I am eager to meet subhadra priya".

Subhadra said"don't tease me".

Veer said"that cant happened ".

And start laughing .

In gurukul,

Arjun was praticing hard because he has to become a great warrior that's why. Dronacharya sees his student praticing in late night.

Dronacharya goes near him and ask" Why are praticesing this late".

Arjun said"practices will make me a great warrior ".

Dronacharya said" You will become a great archery Arjun I promise".

Arjun said"I will become a great archery and make you pride".

Dronacharya left from there. Arjun continued his practice.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥