makhan💖

Subhadra and veer were looking at the decoration when a solider came and said"minister has requested both of you to be at court".

Subhadra and veer look at each other. And said to solider that they will come. Solidee left and subhadra veer goes to court .

Minister said"pranipat samaragi pranipat maharaj".

They both greeted him back and ask"why he call us".

Minister said"maharaj actually before you become maharaj dwarka was one who use to protect pandra dyansty but now you are king so you should find a senapati for our sena".

Veer said"yes I also think it don't worry I will find one of the best senapati for our sena".

Minister nodded and left.

Veer said"chitra do you know someone who will be capable of this position ".

Subhadra think for a while and said" Now we don't know anyone who is capable but till the time I will be senapati of pandya dyansty but dont disclose this to anyone no one will know about senapati identity after that I will trained someone and we will make him senapati how this plan".

Veer said"if you think then it good I don't have any problem but what will we doo when minister will ask".

Subhadra faceplamed and said"veer you are king you can say it your decision to keep secret and no one will question you".

Veer nodded. When they start to discuss about other thinks it was time for dinner but there discussion was not over so they didn't stop it and continued there work.

In dining table.

Everyone where present except subhadra and veer.

Balram ask"where is my ladli and veer".

Dushala ask"yes where is my sakhi".

Rukmini said"I ask minister of pandya dynasty he said they are busy in court in a meeting they will be here in sometime".

Dushala nodded. Arjun face was gloomy he want see her talk to her ask forgiveness but she is not there.kunti noticed arjun gloomy face,Suddenly arjun hear melodious sound of bangles and anklet his gloomy face become happy seeing her..

Subhadra take her sit besides her father and veer sat beside gada. Maid serve food. They joined there hand and prayed good first and then start to eat.

Devaki ask"my ladli did every thing is over is something remaining ".

Subhadra think for a while and said" Every thung is done except special sweet dish".

Bheem ask"which special dish sister".

Subhadra said"makhan ".

Krishna exclaimed " Makhan ".

Balram said" Kanha you are not kid now stop it".

Everyone laugh.

Veer said"and every year subhadra make it by her self tomorrow also she will am I right".

Subhadra nodded.

Bheem said"then call me I will learn how to make it ".

Subhadra nodded she feel a strong gaze on her she knew were well who the person is she look at him slightly and look other side Arjun was still looking at her . Duryodhan noticed it and said to shakuni" Mama shree do something I want subhadra at any cost"in low voice only they can hear.

Shakuni said"don't worry just believe me".he nodded.

After finishing dinner everyone left to there chamber respectively.