karna💖

Subhadra can see shakuni and duryodhan starting at each other with tense face".
She smiled.

The fight between duryodhan and arjun started. Arjun make duryodhan tied in ice. Subhadra and kunti feel proud of him.

Everyone in the arena is cheering arjun name. The rest of pandavas has big smile they goes toward arjun and hug him happily. Pitamaha and vidhur also relieved and proud smile seeing Arjun win.

Guru dronacharya came in middle with  proud smile and said"arjun is winner Arjun is undefeated able nobody can defeat him he is world best archer ".

Subhadra was happy to see strength of her love but guru dronacharya word didn't settle down her because her brother karna is also best archer.

Dronacharya said"arjun free duryodhan".

Arjun take his how and was about to shoot it when somebody freed duryodhan and come in arena.

All see that person he was wearing commander dress but look like kshatriya .Subhadra see that it was karna.

He said"how can you say that Arjun is best without seeing others skills".

Karna said"I challenge Arjun ".

Before Arjun could start, kulaguru kripacharya Questioned the person about he was only a kshatriya could fight against other.

Subhadra saw sad face of karna she know karna was not kshatriya but he should get a chance as he was also archery. He then introduced himself to be karna the son of adhirath who was the charitoor of pitamaha bhishma . He further told that he is student of parshuram.

All look at bhishma.

When adhirath came and said"come let's go putra".

Karna said"no pithashrre today we will se who is great archer".

Everyone was stunned to that he is son of adhirath(a suta) and student of great Pashauram.

Kulguru kripacharya said"you can't challenge him for war you are not kshatriya ".

Subhadra never see Karna as sut she always considered him a brother she too felt hurt for karna she know that karna is not kshatriya but she couldn't believe that he is sut because of his appearance and radiance.

Duryodhan make him king of anga all got surprised.

Bhishma said"duryodhan you don't have any right on anga so you can't Decarled him as king".

Shakuni said"mahamaim bhishma let we know about maharaj decision ".

Dhritarashtra said" I Decarled karna as anga of anga".

Subhadra was tensed she know duryodhan was bad guy when she hear from nakul that he try to kill bheem Now subhadra was think what will happen when karna will know that parth is arjun. What will arjun reaction after know that he is like my bharta.

Then the fight between karna and arjun started. Both were equally no one was less then each other. When Arjun shower arrow Karna reply same and they were fight but there no result who win or loss. Then Arjun soo much arrow when karna protect himself from it but he didn't noticed a arrow the arrow came near Karna.

The entire arena was surprised when they see that a golden kavach and kundali appear from Karna body and the arrow break down.

Kunti look at him and she said"Karna my son".and she fainted.

Subhadra look at kunti and call her name but she didn't responsed she take her to her chamber.

After sometime kunti gain her sense and she start weeping. Subhadra consoles her.

Priyamavada said "putri go and take rest also kunti need rest".she was forcing her too go. Subhadra become confused but goes from there.

Subhadra think " Bharta karna i should meet him were will be he first I should fresh up then will I meet him".and goes to room.

To be continued.

How was chapter?

Please vote♥