Adrien's risk, hearing about the ad campaign, and breakfast time

After their walk, Luka stopped at Marinette's house.

Luka: Here we are.

Marinette: Thanks. See you tomorrow.

Luka: Same. *They both kissed, and he walked home himself and Marinette went inside the house. In the kitchen, she saw her parents preparing dinner. *

Sabine: Ahh, Marinette. You're right on time, we're just getting dinner ready to go.

Marinette: Okay. Is there anything I can do to help?

Tom: Yes, if you can. Would you mind helping with the salad toss?

Marinette: Sure.

Sabine: Here are the tongs. Just simply toss the salad, I already added the olive oil dressing.

Marinette: Okay. *She takes the tongs and starts tossing the salad like her parents told her to. At the dining room, Marin and Timmy start setting the table, and Bridgette brings Angel and Tibbles inside, she unhooked their leashes, and they start running to the living room. Tom puts on his oven mitts, takes out the Baked Salmon, and places it on the stove. *

Sabine: Salmon's done?

Tom: Yep. The salad looks good, Marinette.

Marinette: Okay.

Tom: Baked Salmon is done. *He turned the oven off and let the Baked Salmon cool off. Then, he started serving everyone a salmon and Marinette put some salad on their plates, and Sabine put a small basket of multigrain dinner rolls on the table too. * Tonight's special is baked salmon, radish green salad, multigrain dinner rolls, and iced tea. Let's all enjoy it. *They all sit down and start eating their food. * So, how's everyone's day going so far?

 * So, how's everyone's day going so far?