Lunchtime, back to work, art class, and getting ready for gym class

In Francois DuPont College, it's now lunchtime, today's lunch specials are: {Main 1: Meatloaf

Side 1: Sweet Potato Fries

Side 2: Garden Salad with Vinaigrette

Drink: Unsweetened Iced Tea

Dessert: Fresh Fruit Salad

Main 2: Spaghetti and Meatballs

Side 1: Garlic Bread

Side 2: Steamed Broccoli

Drink: Low-Fat Milk

Dessert: Vanilla Yogurt with Granola

Main 3: Meatball Subs

Side 1: Baked Zucchini Sticks

Side 2: Carrot and Celery Sticks with Hummus

Drink: 100% Fruit Juice (apple or orange)

Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookie} Alya and Marinette walked inside, she stood in line as Marinette found a seat with her friends. Kylie walked out with her meatloaf, sweet potato fries, unsweetened iced tea, and fruit salad. In line, a few students slide their trays down and grab what they want, and Lunch lady McGrady hands Tyler a plate of steamed broccoli and he moves down.

Lunch lady McGrady: Next? *Mike walked up with his tray. * Hello, uh, don't tell me... Mike?

Mike: Yes.

Lunch lady McGrady: Good. Got it on the first try. What would you like? Meatloaf? Spaghetti and meatballs? Meatball sub?

Mike: The meatball sub, please?

Lunch lady McGrady: Okay. *She gets the whole wheat bread, and puts three meatballs in the bun, he holds his tray up and she puts it on his tray. *

Mike: Thank you

Mike: Thank you.

Lunch lady McGrady: For sides, you could either get baked zucchini sticks or carrot and celery sticks with hummus.

Mike: Okay. *He slides down in line. Meanwhile, Alix and Mylene joined Marinette, Juleka, Rose, and Zoe at their table. *

Alix: (picking up her fork and twirling her spaghetti) Well today's been a bust.

Zoe: Why'd you say that? *She drinks some apple juice and Marinette takes a bite of her turkey and cheese sandwich. *

Alix: Just started off slow. Like any other day.

Alya: (sitting down at her seat) That's because it's Monday. *She tried some baked zucchini sticks. *

Alix: True.

Zoe: Have you guys seen the new advertisement for the Agreste Brand? *A few girls answered yes. *

Alya: It's a shame he has to leave Paris.