Boba Tea date, ambushing date, nail salon, and going ice skating

In the Boba Tea Shop, Luka paid for the Boba Tea drinks.

Luka: Thank you. *He takes the two drinks and walks over to Marinette who is sitting on a sofa chair. * Here you go.

Marinette: (taking the strawberry blueberry milk tea) Thank you.

Luka: Remind this of our first time here?

Marinette: Yeah, last week. *She drinks her milk tea. * What kind is this?

Luka: strawberry blueberry.

Marinette: I like it. *She sips more of her milk tea. From a far distance, Clara watched them and she messaged Chloe. *

📚: They're in the shop, just talking.

🐝: Stay there, we're almost there.

📚: Okay. *She sighed and kept watching them from a distance. *

Clara: Better get a drink while I wait. *She walked to the counter and took her order. Meanwhile, they were talking about their past friendship, what's been going on, and other stuff. *

Luka: Remember when my aunt and uncle came to Paris for a visit and he took us fishing?

Marinette: (drinking more of her milk tea) Yeah. That was when he showed us the bait and he thought I was seasick on the boat, but I wasn't.

Luka: Yeah. But you weren't. It was just the worms he got. *He drinks his mango boba tea. *

Marinette: Who could forget? Well, except for one person

Luka: Who's that?

Marinette: Well... Chloe happened.

Luka: What did she do?

Marinette: The reason I became uncomfortable with worms, is... I can't explain it. *Luka reached over and touched her hand. *

Luka: It's okay. You don't have to tell me about it if you don't want to.

Marinette: No, I hid this past from you and I want to tell you about it.