Inspection done, heading to the Liberty, and leaving the Liberty boat

In Marinette's house, Logan is done inspecting the whole house and he writes down the last of the progress and faces the family.

Logan: I observed your home and I have to say... it's acceptable for the baby.

Sabine: Thank you, Logan.

Logan: My pleasure. I'll tell Janice about your progress and she'll call you back about all this before the day ends.

Tom: Thank you and hopefully, we'll hear from her later on.

Logan: Yes. Just need you to sign a few lines. *He put the paper on the table, pulled out two pens for them, and Tom and Sabine grabbed a pen. * Just sign on the blank lines. *They signed the paper and clicked their pens. * Thank you both.

Tom/Sabine: You're welcome.

Logan: Before I leave, I wanna let you know to box up the forms and have them mailed to this address.

Tom: What address?

Logan: Hold on. Does anyone have a sticky note?

Bridgette: I do. *She goes into the supply drawer and hands a pad of sticky notes to Logan, he writes the address down and shows it to them. *

Logan: This is the address the Adoption Agency in China is at

Logan: This is the address the Adoption Agency in China is at. *They looked at the address. *

Tom: CCAI (Chinese Children Adoption International). Okay, that's a good place.

Logan: Yep. So, hopefully, they'll accept the forms you filled out and the home inspection resume I filled out and got my approval, I'll tell Janice about this too. She'll tell you when to put everything together before nighttime. Just be alert for her phone call.

Sabine: (holding out her phone)  I have her number.

Logan: That's good. I'll be off. Thank you again.

Tom: You're welcome. *He walked Logan to the door and out of the house. *

Sabine: (putting the paper in the manila folder) Well, glad we got that covered and done.

Bridgette: So, what now?