End of pool day, Lukanette date at the arcade, and Chloe's plan

After the pool trip, they all go somewhere more fun. Marinette was about to go, but Luka took her hand.

Luka: Hey, wait.

Marinette: Yeah?

Luka: I wanted to take you somewhere fun.

Marinette: Okay, like what?

Luka: I'll show you where. My bike is right there.

Marinette: Okay. *They both walk to the bike, he takes her bag and puts it on his bike basket, leans her a helmet, puts it on, puts one on, puts on his knee and elbow pads, and they both get on the bike and pedal away. Bridgette saw them leaving. *

Bridgette: Hmm, wonder where they're going. *Soon, her phone buzzed, she looked at it and it was her friend, Teresa, messaging her. * Hmm, it's Teresa. *She opened the message. *

💛: Hey. Doing anything?

🦚: Just came from the pool. Why?

💛: Me, Lindsay, and Lauren are going to the shoe store and buying some shoes. You wanna come with us?

🦚:  Sure, I'll come. Where can I meet you all?

💛:  Meet us at the bus stop by the school.

🦚:  Okay. *She put her phone back and checked her purse to see if she had some money. * I have enough for another pair. Hopefully. *She walked to the bus stop near the school. At the Le Grand Paris Hotel, Chloe filed her nails and Lila scrolled through her phone. *

Lila: So, when is this girl coming?

Chloe: She should be here soon. Hmm... *Soon, her door knocked. * That might be her. *She got up and Jean-Butler opened the door and let the girl in. *

Jean-Butler: Mademoiselle Chloe, Miss Clara is here.

Chloe: Thank you, Jean-Marc. *Jean-Butler nodded his head once and closed the door, Clara walked up to them. * Ugh, what took you so long?

Clara: S-sorry, I was doing some housework and was held up with other stuff

Chloe: (Putting her finger on Clara's lips) Zip it, Clara.

Clara: Okay. What can we do?

Chloe: We're gonna make someone I despise the most suffer and humiliated.

Clara: Um, may I ask who?

Chloe: Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Clara: But why?

Chloe: I'm gonna show her what it's like to not get in my way or make me irritated. And you're gonna help us.

 And you're gonna help us