Getting dinner ready, Lukanette message exchange, and feeding the Kwamis

In Marinette's house, Sabine finished the last of the paperwork for the adoption, and she clicked her pen closed.

Sabine: Okay, think we got everything done. Marin, check off and fill out the paperwork on the checklist.

Marin: Okay. *He grabbed a pencil and checked it off. * Done.

Sabine: Thank you. *She closed the manila folder, went to the kitchen, and helped Tom make dinner. He tossed the salad with salad tongs and added some croutons. * What are you making?

Tom: Italian salad. I was gonna do the dumplings, but would you like to help me?

Sabine: Sure. *She goes to the kitchen and helps make the dumplings. * Bridgette, would you mind putting the manila folder on the coffee table for me?

Bridgette: Sure, mom. *She picked up the folder and put it on the coffee table. In the Agreste Mansion, Adrien walks downstairs to the dining room, he sees his father at the table. *

Gabriel: Hello, Adrien.

Adrien: Hello, father. *He sits down in front of him, then Yvette comes out of the kitchen with two dishes. *

Yvette: (Revealed the dishes) Monseuir Agrestes, tonight's dinner is smoked salmon with sauteed mixed vegetables, and sesame rice.

Gabriel: Thank you, Yvette.

Adrien: Thank you.

Yvette: My pleasure. *She walked away from the dining room and Gabriel and Adrien started eating their food. *

Gabriel: (Cutting a piece of smoked salmon) How was your outing, Adrien?

Adrien: It was good. *He holds a cup of water and takes a sip. *

Gabriel: I... came upon your cousin. *Adrien almost choked off his water. *

Adrien: Felix, you say?

Gabriel: Yes. *He eats the piece of salmon and tries the sauteed vegetables, Adrien looks down as he moves his fork on his food. * I must say... I would say disappointed, but I'm not.

Adrien: You're not?

Gabriel: No. I know I have been strict and always been busy with your life ever since your mother's disappearance. I... have to learn to let you get your way and be free.

Adrien: So, you're saying that...

Gabriel: I... want to be a good father to you.

Adrien: That's good to hear, father. I'm glad you think it'd the for the best.

Gabriel: It'll be the best for both of us. It's what your mother wants us to do. *Adrien grinned at that and they kept eating their dinner. *

In the Liberty, Luka, and Juleka came back from their visit, and they saw their mom in the kitchen.

Anarka: You're back. How was your visit? *She stirred the pot with a spoon and put a lid over it. *