Strikeback aftermath, news announcement, and Gabriel's next plan

After what happened, Luka decided to stop by and check on Marinette. He went into the living room, where he saw Tom sitting on the sofa, comforting Timmy, who was upset. Bridgette and Marin looked furious, Tibbles and Angel whimpered, and Sabine looked worried.

Luka: Sabine?

Sabine: Hello, Luka. Marinette isn't taking it well.

Bridgette: None of us are.

Luka: Sorry to hear that.

Tom: Think you can talk to her?

Luka: Sure. *He goes up to her room, knocks on the trapdoor, and then slowly opens the trapdoor. He sees Marinette on her bed, holding two empty miracle boxes with Tikki, looking sad. * Marinette?

Marinette: Luka? *She wiped her eyes and sniffled

Marinette: Luka? *She wiped her eyes and sniffled. * What are you doing here?

Luka: I came to check on you. Are you okay?

Marinette: No. I thought who I trusted the Dog miraculous to my friend, but it all turned out to be not who I thought it was. Now thanks to me, I lost the miraculous. *Luka looked over and saw the sewing box, he went over, removed the lid, put in the code, and it revealed to be empty. *

Luka: (He did take them.) *He closed it up but then came upon the third box. He opened it and revealed the other remaining miraculous from the third box. He takes the box and goes up to Marinette. * Hey, it's okay.

Marinette: No, it's not. I made a mistake and I don't know if I'll ever let that one down. *He comforted her and she cried on his shoulder. *

Luka: Shh, it's okay

Luka: Shh, it's okay. We'll get them back. And besides... *He revealed the third miracle box, opened it up, and revealed the remaining miraculous inside. * He didn't take them all.

 * He didn't take them all