Recap on Risk, Strikeback's attack, Ladybug and Cat Noir's brawl

In the Agreste Mansion, Adrien keeps searching for his father.

Adrien: Father? *His Risk mark activates, and Adrien spots something gleaming on the floor... the monocle Félix used to scan the whole room. The environment shakes, and Adrien is shocked and turns around. He runs to the window and notices Strikeback wandering outside. * I'll have to talk to my father later! *He runs off and heads to his room, he lets Plagg out of his jacket. * Plagg, claws out! *He transforms into Cat Noir and leaves his room. On the roof of the Gare du Nord, Ladybug sadly climbs down from the roof. *

Ladybug: (moans sadly) Spots off. *She de-transforms into Marinette. Luka went inside the train station, he went up to her. *

Luka: Marintte, are you okay?

Marinette: No. I tried to convince him to stay, but... he couldn't.

Luka: I know. It'll be okay. *He helped her up and hugged her. *

Marinette: (crestfallen) It's all over, Tikki

Tikki: He'll be back, Marinette. He's just going on a voyage!

Marinette: (her Risk mark activates) Of course, Voyage! Ladybug may have failed, but Pegabug will bring him back! And together we'll go talk to his father!

Tikki: You wanna use the Miraculous of the horse and teleport yourself, just for that?

Luka: Marinette, are you sure this is the best way to go with this?

Marinette: I'm ready to risk everything to not lose Adrien! Tikki, spots on! *She transforms into Ladybug. She then opens her yo-yo to take the Horse Miraculous and wears it upon obtaining it. *

Ladybug: Tikki, Kaalki, unify— *Then, the heavy stomps of Strikeback disrupt her, and she takes off the glasses. * Okay, I guess I'll have to deal with this small problem first, but I'll be back to save you soon, Adrien! But first... *She swiped open her yo-yo pulled out the Snake miraculous and handed it to Luka. * Would you mind transforming and scope and staying alert if there are any Akumas?

Luka: Okay. *He takes the Snake miraculous, they both kiss, she leaves and Luka hides behind a wall and transforms. *

 *