Telling Luka about her deal with Chloe, Aquarium trip, and leaving nail salon

In the rink, Marinette tells Luka about more of her situation with Chloe.

Mairnette: but she won't stop until she's satisfied with making my life miserable like she's been doing for years.

Luka: I understand she did this to you at school too.

Marinette: Yeah. No matter who tells her to Mr. Damocles, she always gets her dad involved.

Luka: How?

Marinette: The principal is working under her dad. Chloe would always threaten to have him fired if he tried to punish Chloe, you could say Chloe was having her way.

Luka: Through threats and blackmailing?

Marinette: Yep. Some people are scared to go up against her, but I'm not. After years of torment and abuse from her, I'm used to it.

Luka: How'd you do it?

Marinette: You know the saying, "Sticks and stones break my bones, but words never hurt me?"

Luka: Yeah.

Marinette: Whatever she throws at me, I just be the bigger person and won't let it affect me.

Luka: Ahh. Instead, she's still like this today.

Marinette: You could say that. And of course, whenever she doesn't get her way, she would take it out on people. People like me. *Luka hugged her and she hugged him back. *

Luka: Sorry you had to go through that

Marinette: It's okay. Someday something will happen to her and not even her father will get her out of this one.

Luka: We can only hope, Melody. Wanna skate some more?

Marinette: Sure. *They get up and skate back on the ice. In the Aquarium de Paris, everyone was looking at different fishes and sea creatures in the tanks. *

Mylene: Wow

Mylene: Wow. *She sees a school of fish swimming by, and Ivan watches a Pufferfish swimming by. *

 *