Getting reinforcements, heroes vs Strikeback part 1, and more new heroes

In the air, the Helicopter keeps hovering in thin air.

Person on the helicopter: Head straight for him! If he attacks us, that'll make for some great footage! *Strikeback hits the helicopter, sending it flying uncontrollably and about to crash on the streets. Luckily, the helicopter gets saved by Cat Noir's staff. Ladybug and Cat Noir stand beside Risk without any prior knowledge that they are already standing beside the akumatized victim. *

Cat Noir: Do you think this villain is the reason why people are acting unusual?

Ladybug: Maybe. All I know is that we won't be able to defeat him if we keep having to save people all the time. I'll go for reinforcements. Stall him! *Cat Noir, Eagle, and Uncanny nod in agreement and proceeds to distract Strikeback. Ladybug then faces Risk. * Fighting supervillains isn't fun and games. Go find your parents. *She leaps away and gets some help. The Shadow Moth's butterfly halo appears on Risk. *

Shadow Moth (to Risk) Keep it up! Taking risks always pays off in the end!

Risk: (continues cycling) ♪ I'm Froggy, here I come. I'm not afraid of anyone. ♪ *Ladybug distributes the respective Miraculous for Nino, Kagami, Juleka, Zoé, Mylène, Marc, and Ivan, who transform into their superhero identities. Then, she distributes the other miraculous to Mark and Samantha, who also transform into their superhero identities. She also spots Alya and gives her the Fox miraculous, she transforms into Rena Rouge. Viperion stays hidden at the rooftop of the Montparnasse Tower while he summons a snake telescope to check if everyone is in position. He spots Risk cycling freely on the streets. In Marinette's house, Marin is reading a book when Spiike flies to the window and sees a group of heroes outside. *

Spiike: Marin, look

Spiike: Marin, look.

Marin: What? *He puts the book down and goes up to the window where Spiike is at. *

Spiike: Looks like trouble.

Marin: You might be right. *He opened the window. * Let's go. Spiike, quills up! *He transforms into Mister Quills. He leaped out of his room and into the streets. In Bridgette's room, Bridgette was typing up her report on her computer when she felt a slight rumble. *

 *