Flairmidable's power, retrieving the akuma, and dealing with Strikeback

At the Ménagerie du Jardin des Plantes, in the past, a portal opened and Pennybug and Flairmidable came out.

Pennybug: As soon as we know which object is going to be akumatized, you have to hit it with the ball, but without anyone seeing so you don't interfere with the course of events. *Flairmidable nodded and held his ball. *

Froggy's Mom: Froggy, come back! It's time to go home! *Then, the Akuma infects Froggy's stuffed toy. *

Pennybug: His fluffy! Of course!

Froggy: Oh! Will it work on my parents too? *Flairmidable throws his ball to the stuffed toy, and it rolls back to him.*

Pennybug: Let's go, come on! *She and Flairmidable enter back into the burrow. *

Froggy: Yeah! *He then transforms into Risk. In the Burrow, Pennybug and Flairmidable look for the present time. *

Flairmidable: But we don't know where he's going to hide his bag!

Pennybug: Thanks to your power, we don't need to. *They both jump out to the present timeline. *

At the Present timeline, Paris, Pennybug, and Flairmidable step out of the Burrow.

Pennybug: Fluff, Kaalki, divide! *She reverts back to Ladybug. As Ladybug takes off her sunglasses, both she and Flairmidable gasp in shock, seeing the sentimonsters have already caused great chaos in the city. The other heroes are on the pavements; they are exhausted, injured, or unconscious as they look at Strikeback in fear. On the rooftops, Cat Noir continues to take risks as he lures Strikeback in his direction. *

 *