Discussing the plan for Friday, phone call from Social Worker, and bakery shift

In the bakery, Marinette hands her mom two boxes of macarons: 1 dozen vanilla and 1 dozen strawberry.

Sabine: Thank you. Here you go, ma'am. *She bowed to Sabine and left the bakery with her macarons. Soon, Marinette's phone buzzed, she got it out and saw a message from Alya. *

🦊: Hey, girl. We're planning a little girl's day out to the movies. Wanna come with us?

🐞: I wish, but I'm helping out in the bakery and Luka has already asked me to another date.

🦊: Aww, come on. Now we know you and Luka are dating and we're happy about that. But don't you think now will be the time to have some... distance between you two?

🐞: I see what you mean. I guess I can tell Luka to reschedule today.

🦊: Okay. Let me know if he's okay with that.

🐞: Okay. Bye. *She then goes to her messages with Luka. *

Bridgette: (holding a bag of munchkins) Marinette, a little help here?

Marinette: R-right, sorry. *She puts her phone back in her pocket. * I'll message Luka later. *Soon, the kitchen door opened and Alfonso came out and restocked. *

Alfonso: Pies, coming through. And also bread, cakes, donuts, and cupcakes.

Sabine: (counting the money and putting it in the register) Thank you, Alfonso. Here's your chance. *She hands the customer his change and Willa holds a box with a whole apple pie. * And here's your apple pie, sir.

 * And here's your apple pie, sir

Male customer: Thank you, Sabine. *He takes the pie and leaves the bakery. *

Sabine: You're welcome. *She faced another customer in line. Outside, a few people walk to the bakery doorway. *

James: I love coming to this bakery.

Melissa: It's the only bakery in Paris, silly.

James: I know. But their stuff is always good. Wonder if they have anything good. *They go inside the bakery and they see Jalissa handing out free macaron samples. *