Start scavenger hunt, reading the first clue, and heading to the Louvre

Outside of the Francois DuPont College High School, Aeon waits by the stairsteps for Max and Markov.

Max: Hi, Aeon.

Aeon: Greetings, Aeon.

Aeon: Hi, Max. Hi, Markov. Are the others on their way?

Max: they should be here.

Kim: Way ahead of you. *They see them and they face them.*

Max: You're all here

Max: You're all here. So, you're all ready for the scavenger hunt?

Kim: This should be fun.

Aeon: It will. This will require teamwork and strategy. You guys will be given some clues to find the artifacts that resemble Ladybug and Cat Noir. The girls will take Ladybug.

Max: And the boys will take Cat Noir. Just read the clues thoroughly and there's a hint at the bottom where you'll find the artifact. We'll meet you all at the Eiffel Tower. *He, Markov, and Aeon head to the Eiffel Tower. Alya opened the envelope. *

Alya: Okay. "I wear something besides a suit, but something on my eyes so no one not even Shadow Moth could find out my identity."

Jessica: It's not a miraculous, but what else?

Zoé: A mask is one.

Alya: You're right, it's a mask. But where would we find a mask?

Marinette: There's a hint in the bottom. *They looked at the hint below. *

Alya: "You'll find the answer where the famous landmark in Paris where the famous paintings and portraits are located. But the most famous one is the Mona Lisa."

Alix: Easy. The Louvre. "I wear

Alya: Okay. To the Louvre. *The girls start running to the Louvre. *

Nino: The girls already figured it out.

Adrien: Hold on. *He looked at the riddle. * "I wear something besides a suit, but something on my eyes so no one not even Shadow Moth could find out my identity."

Owen: Well obviously it's not a miraculous.

Nino: No, it's not. But a mask is something.

Adrien: That's the answer.

Kim: Great, let's go.

Nino: (stopping Kim) Hold on. We have to find where the mask is at. There's a hint at the bottom. *Adrien looked at the hint at the bottom of the paper. *

Adrien: "Where Alix's dad works, you'll find the item in a "starry night sky". This hero's always fighting with his amazing night vision protecting Paris with ease whenever he is around all the villains freeze."

Luka: He works at the Louvre. So I guess it's behind a painting.

Nino: You're right, Luka. Let's go to the Louvre before the girls beat us to it. *They head to the Louvre too. In the bakery, the phone rang and Carlos picked up the receiver. *