five

Tessa felt shifting and opened her eyes. "hey." Carl said, getting out of bed. "hi." Tess said, with a smile while she stretched. "i forgot how much you snore." Carl stated, hitting Tess with a pillow. "i do not." Tess defended, sitting up and hitting Carl with her pillow.

the two continued to hit each other. Tess eventually stood on the bed and started hitting Carl in the head. he lunged forward and tackled her, so now Carl was on top of her. he reached down and tickled her sides. Tessa squealed and squirmed, trying her best to break from Carl's grasp.

Tess hit Carl's chest and he fell back. she climbed on top of him putting her legs on either side of his hips and hands on either side of his head. "i win." she smirked, looking down at him.

they didn't move. Carl couldn't remember a time he ever thought of Tessa like the way he did now. she was beautiful, and yeah she had always been pretty, but now it was different.

Carl tucked a strand of hair behind Tess's ear. she just smiled down at him and he smiled up at her. slowly their heads shifted forward, until they were inches apart.

Tessa cleared her throat and rolled off of the boy. Carl sat up as Tessa stood up off the bed and mumbled, "i gotta get changed." she quickly gathered her clothes and went into the bathroom.

after closing the door behind her and locking it, she slid down the door. she sat on the floor and let out a breath. "what the fuck?" she muttered. running her hands through her hair.

she peeled herself off the floor and got ready. once she was ready she left the bathroom and put her pajamas into the laundry basket. Carl was sitting on the edge of the bed staring down at his feet.

"breakfast?" Tess asked, smiling at the boy. "yeah." he answered, standing up. the two made their way downstairs and to the kitchen. the teens ate breakfast and then left and went to the Gallaghers.

they both brushed off their 'almost kiss' and acted like it never happened. when they arrived at the Gallaghers, Lip was sitting in the kitchen and watched to two walk in.

Carl went upstairs to change as Tess poured a cup of coffee. Lip glanced upstairs, then at Tess, and raised his eyebrows. "not a word." Tess commanded, pointing at him. "where were y'all last night?" he questioned, getting up from his seat.

"we stayed at my house." Tess answered, before taking a sip of her coffee. "you use protection?" Ian asked, entering the kitchen. "no, because we didn't have sex." Tessa replied with an attitude.

"is that why your so crabby?" Lip questioned, going and sitting back at the table. "no it's not, fuck you very much." Tessa responded, taking another sip of her coffee.

"oh an if it isn't the man of the hour." Lip announced, as Carl walked downstairs. "what?" Carl asked, going and standing next to Tessa. "ignore them, C." Tess replied, handing Carl her cup of coffee.

the boy took a sip from the cup as Ian walked over to them. "you basically just kissed." Ian whispered to Tess. he received a middle finger to the face.

soon enough everyone was in the kitchen and Carl was questioning Fiona on why they couldn't keep the house. Frank was in the bathroom with one of his buddies pulling pies out of the floor. Tessa sat at the counter and watched it all happen, putting in her two-sense when she thought necessary.

"this is all cause of the mud people." Chuckie stated, pointing to Nick. "what the fuck." Tess and Ian muttered at the same time. Carl went to step forward, but was stopped by Tessa's hand on his chest. "he's not worth it." Tess said, shaking her head at Carl.

he just huffed and moved back. Ian raised his eyebrows as Tessa went and sat back in her seat. "he listens to you." Ian whispered. "just saying." a little while later Frank had moved on to messing with the electrical.