thirty-four

"here, losers." Tess said, handing Ian and Lip muffins. "you made muffins?" Ian asked the blonde. "yeah, and other stuff." Tessa replied. "when did you have time to do that? aren't you like a mom, and shit?" Lip asked with a mouthful.

"Carl is in the bath with CJ, so i came down and made breakfast." Tessa explained. "these are good." Ian said. "thanks." Tess smiled, before going back into the kitchen.

Tess continued making food, while the Gallaghers had some conversation about work and jobs. "we are freshly showered." Carl announced, coming downstairs with Cora, who was wrapped in a hooded towel. "daaaa." Cora giggled.

"oh, snuggle bug." Tess cooed, as Cora laid her head on her chest. "her weren't clothes out, so i figured you could change her since i did bath time." Carl explained, grabbing a muffin, "you make these?" "yep." Tessa nodded, going upstairs.

Tessa changed CJ and then they went back downstairs. downstairs was were Tess blared Taylor Swift and danced around with CJ. they put down Cora's mat and let her lay on her tummy. she held her head up and watched as Tess danced around the room.

Tessa eventually sat down next to CJ and Carl, and thus trying to get Cora to roll over began. when CJ did finally roll over by herself Tess was thrilled. "good job." she smiled, picking the baby up, and hugging her.

a little while later they ate lunch and went back to hanging out in the living room. all of the sudden Ian walked in with a bunch of kids following him. "what the fuck?" Tess said, as they all entered the living room.

the family of three moved upstairs, and about 10 minutes later Ian came in the room. "can i borrow CJ?" he asked. "can you borrow our daughter, for what?" Carl asked, holding the baby. "a demonstration." Ian stated. "no." Tess shook her head. Ian just rolled his eyes and left the room.

"what are you doing?" Tess asked, as she watched Carl take things out of his duffle bag. "i'm just, uh, checking my stuff." he said. "are you sure, cause it looks like your unpacking?" Tess asked, getting off the bed with Cora on her hip.

Carl didn't say anything. "your not unpacking are you?" Tess asked, as Carl put things into drawers. "okay, maybe i am." Carl shrugged. "Carl. no." Tess shook her head. "no, what, Tess? no don't go?" he asked."no." Tessa yelled.

this would leave the mark of their very first fight as a couple. as soon as Tess raised her voice it was gonna be a fight. they have had this argument too many times, and Tess was getting sick of it.

"what does that even mean?" Carl raised his voice. "your going." Tess said, grabbing the shirt he put away and throwing it into his bag. all of the sudden Lip came into the room. he simply grabbed Cora out of Tess's arms, and walked out of the room.

"no, Tessa. i don't wanna miss everything in my daughter's life. i don't wanna miss her first steps. or her first word. i want Cora to have a dad." Carl hollered. "she has a dad. i'm done having this fight. every time you have to do something that has to do with school you freak the fuck out, and don't wanna leave." Tessa yelled at Carl.

"then maybe i shouldn't go." Carl said. "then maybe we should break up, because if you don't go i'm done. then Cora really won't have a dad. you don't want that for her. i know you don't." Tessa yelled.

at this point Tessa had started crying. she didn't want to break up with Carl, but her biggest fear was him going back to jail. she couldn't keep doing this. and neither could Carl. Tess just left the room and went downstairs.

when she entered the kitchen Fiona just stared at her. Tess wiped her tears, sitting down at the counter. "you guys fighting?" Fiona asked the blonde. "he doesn't wanna go back to school." Tess sniffled.

"what?" Fiona asked. "he doesn't wanna go, because then he feels Cora has no dad. also that he's gonna miss everything." Tess explained. "he's going." Fiona stated, "i care if i have to fuckin' drug him and put him on the bus. he's going."

"you tell him that then." Tessa stated. "i will." Fiona nodded, "Carl!" a minute later Carl came downstairs. "what?" he rolled his eyes. "your ass is going back to school." Fiona hollered. "oh my fuckin' god." he groaned, walking out the back door. Fiona was hot on heels and out the door.

Lip and Ian walked into the kitchen, as soon as they walked out. "maaaaa." Cora babbled, seeing Tessa. "hi." Tessa sobbed. "you okay?" Ian asked, sitting next to her. "yeah. it just like that's our first big fight as a couple. we've, like, argued before, but never like that." Tess said, as Cora rested on her chest.

Cora fell asleep on Tess chest and she took her upstairs. Tess got changed, and laid down. although she couldn't fall asleep. after about an hour of laying in bed she heard the door open. the door shut and the person got into bed with her. arms draped around her waist, and kiss was placed on her forehead.

"i'm going back to school. you were right. i need to. i'm sorry, Tess. i love you." Carl whispered, not expecting the girl to be awake. "i love you too." she whispered, turning over. Carl pulled her into a kiss and that was their day.

"i have an idea for something you can take to school with you." Tess said, walking into the kitchen. it was the afternoon, and no one was home. "what is that?" Carl asked, as he fed Cora. "handprints." Tess said, putting supplies on the table.

so that's what they did. Tess painted Carl's hand blue, then her hand pink, and Cora's hand purple. then she wrote their names, and the date. "cute." she smiled, handing it to Carl. "yeah." he nodded, pulling her into a kiss.

when they broke apart Cora laughed. she grabbed Tess's face and kissed her. then she grabbed Carl's face kissing him. "awe." Tessa smiled, "kisses, CJ." Cora just looked at her mom and smiled.

"hey, guys." Ian said, coming downstairs. "hey, Ian." Tess smiled, "Cora learned something new, wanna see?" Tess asked. "sure." Ian said, as Tess handed him Cora. "Cora watch." she said before kissing Carl, "you do." Cora grabbed Ian face and kissed him. "oh." Ian laughed, "thank you."

the rest of the day they spent hanging around, and Tess help Carl pack for school. they also learned that Cora could sit up on her own. by the end of the day the family of three was passed out.

INSTAGRAM:
@savana_love6857