fifteen*

"mornin' Gallaghers." Tessa greeted, walking through the back door. "mornin' Tess." Fiona said, rushing around the kitchen. Tessa walked over to the coffee pot and poured a cup of coffee.

"Tess." Carl warned. the stared right at the boy and took a big swig of the coffee. "i hate you. you take your meds?" Carl asked the blonde. Tessa took the handful of meds and dropped them into her mouth.

"Luther, what's up?" Carl said, as Dominique's dad walked into the house. "sup'." Luther said, "sup' is you gave my daughter gonorrhea, you little shit stain. that's what's up." "run Carl." Debbie and Tess yelled at the same time.

Tessa rolled her eyes and went and sat in the living room. she spent the day lounging around the Gallagher's. Lip came home a couple hours into the day and so did Ian.

Lip and Tess sat at the table while Ian opened the fridge, then the cabinet, then the fridge again, and the cabinet one more time before Lip said something.

"you okay, man?" Lip asked, grabbing Ian's attention. "yeah, fine." Ian said. "Ian, you've opened the fridge and the cabinets like three times." Tess stated. "i'm thirsty." Ian said.

"so you just try the fridge. second shelf." Lip said, pointing towards the refrigerator. Ian grabbed a drink and then went into the living room. Tess and Lip followed close behind him.

"so what happened at work today?" Lip asked. "they sent me home." Ian snapped, "i'm fine, you know. but cause i have a history of mental of illness, they send me home when i make one mistake."

"okay. i get it." Lip nodded. "no, you  don't." Ian yelled. the went on about how shitty Gallagher genes are and Tessa stopped them. "listen, at least you know who your parents are. i have genes from god knows who." Tess yelled over the two.

they just looked at the girl. it was true. the Gallagher's all knew, one of they would end up bipolar, but for Tess it was a roll of the dice.

"i haven't slept in a couple of nights, and it's not cause Caleb's been texting." Ian stated, "i don't feel manic, but i never feel it when i'm manic. i just feel fine or great until obviously i'm not cause i did something crazy."

"you feel like your meds are off?" Tess asked, crouching down and grabbing one of Ian's hands. "so, what are you supposed to do?" Lip asked, looking at the two. "up my downers. sleep it off. see the shrink as soon as possible." Ian said, pulling out his pills.

"all right, then, you do that." Lip nodded. "i don't want to." Ian whispered, his voice broke. "Ian, hey, look at me." Tessa said, grabbing the redhead's face, "i know it sucks. i do. i live with the same thing everyday, and i'm much younger. i'm home today, because i didn't get enough sleep and my parents wouldn't let me go to school. i know it makes you feel like your floating through life for a few days, but we don't need you in jail, because your in a manic state. i know it makes you feel shitty, but i'll be here the whole time. we'll get you in with a doctor and get your meds figured out. i'll go with you, like you go with me."

Ian nodded, Tess planted a kiss on his head and then grabbed her phone and called Ian's doctor. once she finished the phone call she watched Ian take his downers and Carl walk through the door.

"how do you say sorry to a girl you gave a disease that could kill her?" Carl asked, "flowers?" "you- you gave a girl what?" Lip asked Carl. "gonorrhea." Carl replied, sitting down.

"ah, shit." Ian started, "you get antibiotics?" "no, i tested negative, so i don't need them." Carl said, Tessa's eyes went wide. "okay, but Dom, she tested positive?" Lip confirmed, to which Carl nodded.

"Carl." Tess said, catching the boys attention, "if you don't have it, you couldn't have given it to Dom." "i couldn't?" Ian, Lip, and Tess all shook their heads 'no.'