fourteen

"mornin' Gallaghers." Tess smiled, opening the back door. "mornin Tess." Lip greeted the blonde. Ian walked into the kitchen and hugged the girl, kissing the top of her head.

"i thought you were living at Caleb's?" Carl questioned, as Tess poured herself some coffee. "Caleb's sleeping with a chick." "Caleb's a lying douche bag." Lip and Tess said at the same time.

"he's bi?" Carl questioned. "no dude is bi, alright?" Ian stated, "you lick dick, you're supposed to be gay." "so you guys broke up?" Carl asked, limping into the kitchen. "haven't decided yet. probably." Ian replied.

"no coffee." Carl said, taking Tess's cup and pouring it down the sink. "fuck you." she said, rolling her eyes. "god, i can't believe he's licking vag, too." Ian stated. "all right, can you guys please stop talking about licking vag?" Carl demanded, "you're gonna give me a boner."

"if i lick vag does that make me bi?" Tess questioned. the whole kitchen stopped and Ian nearly spit out his drink. "have you?" Ian asked the blonde. "no, but i've had someone do it to me." Tessa replied, filling a cup with water.

"i thought you said you haven't lost it?" Lip questioned the teen. "i haven't. with a guy at least." Tessa said, taking a sip of water. "with who?" the redhead quizzed. "this girl last year. her name was Stella Heart. we hooked up like twice, i think." Tessa admitted.

Ian looked shocked. Lip and Carl carried a different conversation as Tess and Ian talked. "your bi?" Ian whispered. "i don't know. i didn't do any of the work. she went down on me. we did some other stuff, but she was on top." Tess whispered back.

Tess was panicking a bit now, because if you would have asked her prior to this conversation, what her sexuality was she would have told you straight. "yeah, but you liked it? i mean you did it multiple times, right?" Ian confirmed. "yeah, we did. and it was really good." Tessa nodded.

"and you would do it again?" Ian asked the blonde. "yeah." Tessa admitted. "okay, so your bi. your just a fucking pillow princess." Ian shrugged. "a what?" "pillow princess. your on the receiving end of things. like a bottom." Ian explained, taking a sip of coffee.

"oh, you got to forgive Carl; his manners were in his foreskin." Lip said, as Kev and V walked through the back door and Carl pushed past them. "i gotta run." Tess said, waving bye to everyone.

Carl and Tess walked to school together and then split to go the class. they met up in the hallway and were talking when Dominique entered the scene.

"hey, Carl." Dominique called, following after the blonde and the brunette, "hey, bunch of us are going to the movies tonight. you wanna come?" "i told you, i can't hang out with you for 72 hours." Carl stated. "and that's my cue." Tessa turned on her heel and left.

Tessa's phone started ringing and she answered it. "sup." she said. "meet me at Nick's Cafe for lunch." Ian said, before hanging up. her next class was english which she was passing so she cut class and left.

she walked to Nick's and sat down with Ian. "sup loser." she greeted, putting her bag down on the floor. they two watched as a fancy car pulled up Lip got out. "whoo. nice wheels." Ian said, as Lip walked up. "ah, thanks, i jacked it." Lip stated, "or it's one of my boss's cars. sent me to get it detailed."

they talked about how it looked pretty clean already and Lip said he was just gonna pocket the money. then Ian said that he didn't have a lot of time and ordered for Lip and Tess.

"i confronted Caleb about that chick." Ian started, as Tess stuffed her face with chicken fingers, "he's screwing her." "i guess there's something to be said for honesty, right?" Lip said, trying to make light of the situation.