nine

Tessa rolled over and stretched her arms out. she opened her eyes and remembered that she slept at the Gallagher's last night. she hopped out of bed and went downstairs.

"you slept here last night, too?" Ian asked, as Tessa came down the stairs. "yeah." Tess nodded. she walked over to Carl, who was sitting at the table and put her arms around his shoulders.

"you okay?" she whispered, putting her head next to his. "yeah, i'm okay." he whispered, bringing his hand up and putting it over Tessa's. "Carl, why is Fiona writing a letter to Sean's ex-wife?" Ian asked, catching Tess and Carl's attention.

"i don't wanna talk about it." Carl replied, rolling his eyes. "Tessa?" Ian questioned, looking over at the girl. Tessa looked at Carl, who just shook his head. "can't say." Tessa stated, looking back over to Ian.

"okay, great. i'll just stand here and drink my coffee in silence." Ian rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his coffee. Tessa kissed Carl's head and then walked over to coffee maker. she poured herself a cup as Debbie walked downstairs.

"where you goin'?" Fiona asked, as Debbie put down her suitcase. "to the commune with Queenie." Debs replied, grabbing her coat. "you mean cult." Tessa added. "expect you're not, cause you have school." Fiona stated, "remember?"

Fiona and Debbie argued and it didn't really interest Tess, so she went upstairs. she stole clothes from the boys and Fiona and changed. she was finally aloud to go back to school.

"hey, you ready to go?" Carl asked, after he knocked on the door. "yeah." Tess smiled, opening the door. "gonna clock someone today?" Ian asked, as he passed the two teens. "no." Tessa rolled her eyes.

Carl and Tessa went downstairs and walked out the backdoor. they talked as they walked to school and talked on the way home from school.

"no, but i think she deserved it. she was being a bitch." Tessa stated, as they walked through the. gates. "i mean, yeah i guess." Carl shrugged.

"Carl. Carl." Tessa rolled her eyes as her and Carl turned coming face to face with Dominique, "hey. wait, making me run after you? what's that about?" "holy shit this girl is so full of herself." Tessa muttered, as Dom approached them.

"oh, Tessa. you gonna punch me again?" Dominique asked, giving Tessa the bitchy smile. "thinking about it." Tessa said, giving Dominique a bitchy smile. "i'm gonna go before i deck this bitch." Tessa whispered to Carl, "good luck. i'll see you at work.

Tessa walked to Patsys and went to back room and changed. she started taking orders and watched as Carl walked in and started work. Tessa went and brought some plates back.

"if it isn't my favorite dishwasher." Tessa grinned, handing him the plates. "better be." Carl smirked, taking the plates. "what did Dominique want?" Tessa asked. "nothing important." Carl shrugged, going back to washing dishes.

the night came to a close and Tessa was helping close, when she saw Dominique walk in. this bitch was everywhere. "what the fuck do you want?" Tessa asked, walking over to her, slinging the towel over her shoulder.

"i'm looking for Carl." she replied, "i didn't know you worked here. very south side of you." "i could buy your entire life if i wanted." Tessa hissed, getting in Don's face, "my parents make more in a week, then yours will in you their entire life."

Tessa never used her parents wealth to her advantage and she had no problem being called south side. because it was true, she was south side. and she was proud of it. but when it came to Dominique it made her blood boil. truth was Dominique was also south side.

Tessa turned around and took a deep breath. then she shrugged and clocked Dominique right in the face. the same spot that was still trying to heal. this got the attention of the entire restaurant. Sean, who was sitting in a booth watching this, got up and ran over to Tessa right as she got on top of Dom.