twenty-eight

"fuck." Tess groaned, lifting her head up from the toilet. it had been 2 weeks since Tess left the hospital, and the morning sickness was hitting her. and hard.

the two teens hadn't told anyone about the pregnancy yet, but they knew that the rest of the Gallagher were getting very suspicious. "hey, Tess?" Carl called, walking into the bathroom, "morning sickness?" she just nodded, getting up off the floor.

Tess brushed her teeth, took her meds and prenatal, and the two went downstairs. "you guys alright?" Ian asked, looking at the teens. "we're fine." Carl answered for the both of them.

"what is going on with you two? you have not left each others asses since Tess came home." Lip pointed out. "it's nothing." Tess stated. Carl went and poured cereal, and Ian sat next to Tess.

"me and Carl have to talk to you." she whispered to the redhead. "you finally gonna tell me what's going on?" he whispered back. "yeah." Tessa nodded. Liam told the whole kitchen that Sean was back, and Frank went on about symbolic 30's.

when the kitchen cleared out Tess, Carl, and Ian all sat down at the dining room table. "what is up with you two?" Ian asked, looking between the teens. Tess just took a deep breath and looked over at Carl.

"Tess is pregnant." he reveled, holding the blondes hand. "fuck." Ian mumbled, running his hands through his hair, "did you guys find out at the hospital?" "yeah." Tess nodded. "fuck, i owe Lip 20 bucks." Ian rolled his eyes.

"and you keeping it?" Ian questioned. "yes." Carl confirmed. "do you feel ready? like 1000% sure this is what you want?" Ian asked, looking over to Tess. "yes." Tess nodded with a smile.

"okay, then i support you guys. i'll be here for you guys the whole time." Ian told the blonde and the brunette. "really?" Tess could cry. Ian nodded and she got up and hugged him. Carl watched the two and could tell Tess was genuinely happy.

when she pulled away Ian pulled Carl into a hug. "who else knows?" Ian asked, pulling away from Carl. "just you." Tess replied. "you haven't told your parents?" Ian asked Tessa. "i was hoping you could help with that." she admitted.

they talked some more and then Ian left. Carl said he had an errand to run, so Tess just sat on the couch and watched TV. when Carl came home he sat on the couch with Tessa.

"what's up?" Tessa's asked, as Carl laid his head in her lap. "nothin'" he replied, as Tessa raked her fingers through his hair, "who should we tell next?" "maybe Lip." she suggested, "or Debbie."

"let's do Debbie then Lip." Carl said, looking up at his girlfriend. "okay." she nodded. "how do you think your parents are gonna take it?" Carl asked. "hopefully as well as Ian. i think we might have to worry about Mickey more." Tess responded.

"we should call Mickey." Carl said, handing Tess her phone off the coffee table. "okay." Tess opened her phone and FaceTimed her brother.

"hey, TJ." Mickey exclaimed answering the phone. "hi, Mickey." Tessa smiled, "how is everything?" "good. how's it going for you guys?" Mickey asked. "good. Carls here." Tess said, angling the phone to show her boyfriend.

the two waved, and then Carl sat up next to Tess, holding onto her free hand. "i did call for a reason though." Tessa could feel the words getting stuck in her throat. "what's up?" Mickey asked.

"Mickey, i'm- uh." Tessa paused to take a deep breath, "okay. Mickey, i'm pregnant." Mickeys jaw dropped. Tess and Carl watched as he took a deep breath. he was just fully processing what his 16 year old sister just said.

"Mickey?" Tessa asked. "don't fucking talk. please, TJ." Mickey snapped, "give the phone to your boyfriend." so, she handed the phone over to Carl. "leave the room, Carl." Mickey commanded.