seventeen

the music blared. the windows were down. and the she was doing 85 on a 55 backroad. once she arrived to her destination she got out and checked in.

after they checked her in she was buzzed through the big metal door. she ran when she saw her brother sitting at a table. "Mick." she said, hugging the boy. "TJ." he smiled hugging her.

the two sat down at the metal table. "how's it going?" he asked the blonde. "it's going good." Tessa smiled, "me and Carl have been together for two months." "really? i'm happy for you." Mickey told the girl.

"that's not what i'm here for, though." Tessa whispered. "okay?" Mickey nodded. "i'm gonna get you out of here." she whispered. "what?" Mickey asked the blonde, "no, TJ. your not. are you off your meds?" Tess didn't answer, she just looked around the room.

"Tessa Jane." he said, grabbing the girl's attention, "i'm sorry." he got up and kissed the girls head, before going over to one of the guards. "hey, man, so that's my sister over there and she's bipolar, and she's saying some pretty bad things. like she's gonna bust me outta here. i was wondering if you could find someone to take her into custody and call her parents or something."  Mickey explained to the guard.

the guard nodded and then walked over to talk to the other guard. Mickey walked over to Tess. "i love you, TJ. i'm doing this for your sake." he said, kissing the girls head, "this is her officers." the two officers that came in picked Tess up under the arms.

"what the fuck?" she screamed, "put me down. Mickey." the girl continued to yell as they carried her out of the room. they made her take everything out of her pockets and, eventually found her license.

they called her parents, who were off in Europe, so her parents called Fiona. so to say that the Gallagher house was in shambles that morning, was an understatement.

"it's Tess's mom." Fiona stated, looking at her ringing phone. Lip, Ian, and Carl were swarmed around Fiona, as she answered the phone. "hello?" "slow down." "she what?" "is she manic?" "okay." "yes." "i'll call you as soon as we get her." "of course." "bye."

"what's wrong?" Carl immediately asked. "Tess went to go see Mickey, and told him that she was gonna break him out. he thinks she's off her meds, and manic. he told one of the guards and they have her in holding." Fiona ranted.

"how we gonna get there?" Lip asked. "Tess's mom said we can borrow the car. they each have a car, and they think Tess took her car." Fiona said. Lip, Ian, Carl, Fiona, and Liam all walked to the north side.

when they got there Fiona put in the code, Tess's parents gave her for the door and went to the garage. Carl was the last one in the car and he got in with a blanket and a stuffed bear. they got in the car and drove to the prison.

"do you guys think she's okay?" "why would she not take her meds?" "this is my fault." Carl ranted the whole car ride, and they did everything to calm him but it didn't seem to work.

when they got there they went up to the front desk. "hey, we're looking for someone. Tessa Allen." Fiona said, as she tapped her hands on the desk. "are Ms. Allen's family?" another officer asked.

"something like that. her parents are in Europe. we're here to get her." Fiona explained. "Ms. Allen has a history of mental illness, correct?" the officer confirmed. "yes, sir, she's bipolar." Ian nodded.

"and is Ms. Allen off her medication." the officer asked. "we assume so, yes." Lip stated. "follow me." the officer said, as the Gallaghers followed behind him.

when they entered the room everyone's heart broke. Tess looked tired and like she was gonna cry. Fiona walked over and engulfed the girl in a hug. Tessa quietly sobbed in the women's arms.