forty-one*

"Ian, what are we doing today?" Tessa asked, coming upstairs with Cora on her hip. Ian was in the attic putting his stuff away with Debbie and Lip at his feet. "i don't wanna do anything." Ian stated, as Debbie handed him a trash bag filled with his stuff.

"yo, what are we doing today?" Carl asked, coming upstairs and standing next to Tess. "he doesn't wanna do anything." Tessa told her boyfriend. "what, you don't wanna steal a car, or drop bowling balls off a freeway?" Carl asked his brother as he climbed down the ladder.

"i'm good." Ian said, pushing Carl's head in true older brother fashion. "you are not doing any of that. you don't need to go back to juvie." Tessa stated, looking to her boyfriend. "i wouldn't." he shook his head, kissing the girl.

they helped Ian pack up some more stuff and Lip helped him put it in the attic. "how come you don't wanna do anything?" Lip asked, as Ian came down from the ladder again. "i'm about to spend the next two years of my life in fight-or-flight mode. i just want one last day where i feel safe and relaxed. plus, i wanna hang out with my niece. make sure she doesn't forget who her favorite uncle is." Ian explained, taking CJ from Tess's arms.

"you sure?" Lip confirmed. "yep." Ian nodded, messing with Cora's hands. Debbie said she'd go to work and Lip told Ian they'd be back for dinner. "i'm good Tess, really." Ian told the blonde. "i know you are. i don't have anything to do today anyway." she stated, going downstairs.

"hey." Carl said, sitting at the bar stool, "so, Kelly is gonna come over and help me train." "ughhh." Tessa rolled her eyes, as she washed the dishes. "i know you don't like her." Carl said, getting up and walking over to Tess. wrapping his arms around her waist, "but she's good, Tess. she's helpful. i gotta stay in shape for West Point, and for you."

"and i appreciate that, but does it have to be with her?" Tess asked, dropping the sponge to face Carl. "your gonna be here the whole time. if she's tries to pull anything you can fight her." Carl told the blonde. tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"fine." Tessa rolled her eyes. Carl's hand found the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss. the kiss was quick, fast, and heated. "how long do you have until your workout thing?" Tessa asked, as they broke away to breathe.

Carl grabbed Tess's wrist and looked at her watch. "an hour." he replied. "that's plenty of time." Tessa stated, "go upstairs. i'll meet you up there." Carl nodded , before running upstairs.

"Ian?" Tessa called, walking through the house. "yeah?" Ian asked, walking into the kitchen with Cora on his hip. "here's 50 bucks. take my car and my beautiful daughter to the park for an hour." Tessa said, handing Ian money. "why?" Ian questioned. "don't ask. just go. thank you. your uncle of the year." Tessa yelled sprinting upstairs.

when she opened the door she found Carl unbuckling his belt with his shirt already off. Tess shut the door behind her and locked it. she pushed Carl down onto the bed and kissed him. as they were making out, Tess was finishing unbuckling Carl's belt and Carl was ridding Tess of her shirt.

in seconds they were both rid of all their clothes, and Carl was leaving hickeys on the tops of Tess's boobs. he trailed down. his lips met Tess's center. her hand flew to his hair, and she began tugging at his roots.

"your gonna mess up my hair." Carl said, coming up for a second. "shut the fuck up." Tess replied, shoving his head back down. the girls back arched, and her jaw was dropped.

"fuck, Carl." she gasped, squirming on the bed. "stay still, or i'll stop." Carl commanded, holding down on the girls hips. Tessa nodded frantically, and Carl went back down. the blonde teen stayed still and she started to get close.

"Carl, i'm gonna-" she moaned, and Carl pulled off, "what the fuck?" "just go with it." Carl told her, coming back up to her lips. "if you don't get back down there i will get myself off." Tessa told him. "shut up." he said, kissing the girl again, "just trust me."