fifty*

"mornin' Gallaghers." Tessa smiled, walking through the backdoor. "Uncle Lip." Cora yelled, running up to him. "CJ." he beamed, picking the girl up and hugging her.

one thing about Cora was she loved all over her uncles. Lip, Mickey, and Ian were some of her favorite people in the world. and the men all adored the small blonde.

"stop." Tessa whispered, moving Carl's hands from his face. "but-"
Carl started. "no. your gonna leave scars. you have a pretty face don't do that." Tessa told him, looking at the blood spots on his face.

"what happened?" Lip questioned, with Cora on his hip. "fryer at work." Carl mumbled, walking away from Tess. Lip looked over at Tess and then glanced at Carl. Tess just shrugged. "talk to him." Lip whispered, walking past Tess.

Tess just looked at him, then at Cora. "i got her." Lip nodded. Tess walked over to Carl who was at the coffee pot, and wrapped her arms around his waist. "can we talk?" she asked, putting her head on his shoulder. "i have work." he reminded the blonde.

"it'll be quick." she stated, taking his hand and leading him upstairs. the walked past Debbie who was in the phone, and into Carl's old room. "what's wrong?" Tessa asked, as Carl sat down on the bed. "nothing." he rolled his eyes.

"Carl. you make me talk to you when i have a problem. you have to talk to me." Tessa stated. "it's nothing. it's stupid." Carl shook his head. "it's not if it's bothering you." Tessa said, pacing the room.

"fine. did i scare you when i said i wanted another baby?" Carl questioned, his eyes locked on the girl. "no." Tessa denied. "why haven't we had sex since the trip then?" Carl asked, stopping the girl in her tracks, "it's been a month."

"Carl. we have a toddler. you work. i'm almost done with online school. if this is about sex that can easily be fixed." Tessa explained, walking over and standing between Carl's legs.

"i didn't scare you?" he asked, his hands finding Tess's hips. "no." she shook her head, running a hand through Carl's hair with her other hand on his shoulder. "okay." he nodded, looking up at the girl.

Tessa leaned down and kissed Carl. the boy instantly kissed back, putting his legs in between the girls, and pulling her down into his lap. Tess's hand found the back of Carl's neck pulling him impossibly closer. Carl's hand found Tess's butt pulling her farther into his lap.

"Carl." Fiona yelled from downstairs. "ignore her." Carl mumbled, briefly pulling away from Tessa. "okay." Tessa nodded, her lips finding his neck. Carl wasn't used to Tessa kissing his neck, because it was usually the other way around, but he definitely enjoyed it.

"god Tess." he huffed, as Tess kissed right under is jaw line. "good?" she asked, glancing up at him. "yeah." he nodded, making the girl go back to it.

"Carl." Debbie yelled, opening the door. "what?" Carl asked, making Tessa turn around. "we have a Frank situation." she stated, looking at the two. "what the fuck." he huffed, as Tessa got off of him.

the three went downstairs to see Frank on the couch with blood all down his leg. "oh my fucking god." Tessa rolled her eyes. she looked over to Lip who was holding Cora, covering her eyes.

"who the hell is that?" some older guy asked. "our dad." Debbie replied. "let me have her, Lip." Tessa said, taking Cora from Lip's arms. she immediately put the small blondes head in the crook of her neck.

"don't look, okay." Tessa instructed. "okay." Cora nodded, wrapping her arms around her mom. Lip walked over to the man and escorted him out of the house. Frank said something about his associates and transaction.

"i gotta go to work." Carl stated, before kissing Tess. "okay." she nodded, as he kissed Cora's head. Tess watched as Carl walked out the front door. she went into the kitchen and sat Cora down at the table.