28) Undercover

Hello! I know I dont typically add a starting note, but I just wanted to put it out there that this story should be completed (hopefully) around August. I want to finish it before I go back to school so im really going to start trying to crank these last ten-fifteen chapters out. 

I kept listening to this song when I wrote the party scene, its one of my favs from his album, so I figured id attach it:)

Ok thats all, enjoy!

Theo

"Ok lets discuss this just once more," Levi's nervous voice sounded from the corner of the room. I rolled my eyes, knowing he was trying his hardest to not let his nerves show, but I could see right through him like a damned window. He wasn't fooling myself or Griffin in the slightest.

 "You have a conversation with him, while the girls are in your line of vision, have a drink and then leave so it seems as though you just got bored."

I scoffed, knowing damn well that the plan was a sure way to get us outed, but said nothing if it would ease Levi's worried mind for Jessie.

Be nice, the  melodious voice that I could recognize from anywhere sounded in my head. Even with her back to me, she knew how I was feeling about Levi's so called plan, and it didn't take a genius to see that the girls were already sharing looks to go off script to make this work. Lord knows that my mate was as gorgeous as she is smart, so I already knew Adeline was nodding along for the sake of Levi.

I finally decided to end this and cut Levi off in him promising Jessie to stay far away from basically anything with a dick, "Levi, the girls have their in with us. Adeline can use mindlinking to get back to us, and Jessie will be with Mallory the entire time. We need to wrap this up so we can get it over with."

I didn't like it as much as the next guy, but my mate had a point. This could be our big break, our way into the twisted mind of my brother. I clenched my fists at my side from even thinking of him. That bastard was the reason my mate was in this mess in the first place. Once I found him, family or not, all bets were off. Nobody fucks with whats mine.

We can do this, Theo, just bear with me. Her voice mindlinked me once more, being the only thing that can calm me when I'm thinking about my traitorous brother. I had given her some walk through lessons on how to use the mindlink for me and for others within the pack. As I suspected, she picked up on it quite fast, and I was proud to watch her sink into my tendencies with ease.

Shes so damn smart, and so fucking gorgeous. And the way her jean shorts were hugging her plump ass made me want to pull her away from the group and take her to my room to have a way with her. I wasnt dense, and knew this was a pool party, which was yet another detail of this plan that I highly disliked. Just knowing that a flimsy bikini was the only thing between me and her-