31) Complete

Another mature/ steamy chapter.... enjoy ;)

Instead of studying for my finals that night, the six of us stay up to look into the location. Apparently, Theos father invested in some high tech that he used to predict and plan for any attacks that may come upon his pack. I still felt uncomfortable on the topic of his father, I still hadnt even met the man, and he had no interest in meeting me either. Regardless, I allowed Levi and Theo to assemble the tech, and we got straight to work.

I woke the next moning to a buzzing from a phone, and sat straight up in a panic. I surveyed the room to find my other five friends all sprawled out in some manner in the same room we did our detective work in. I found the phone guilty was none other than Jess', who was curled up on a loveseat in Theos living room. She surprisingly didn't stir from the noise, but upon looking around longer, I see that Levi did.

His wild eyes searched the room for the threat just as mine did seconds ago, before they landed on his mate across the room from him. His expression looked pained, I knew he wanted to be wrapped around her and wake next to her, rather than the velvet chair he had fallen asleep in. We made eye contact and I offered him a small smile. I knew he would fix this, he just had to give her some time.

Seeing as Levi didn't want to impose and nobody else was up, I took it upon myself to get up and turn off the alarm. Or I tried to at least. Theos arm was wrapped around my waist possessively from behind, his breaths landing on my neck, giving me chills. I go to squirm out of his reach before I feel his excited member causing friction against my back side. My cheeks flush, and I hope Levi doesn't notice the way my body reacts to such a simple action. I peer around, to find us on his largest sofa in the room, and sure enough, his serene face just inches from mine.

I suddenly wish we were alone in his room, or at the very least not in a room that echoed with an alarm sounding off. I look over his full, slightly parted lips, and I cant help but want to kiss them until he awakens and takes me back to his room. His hair is disheveled, but in a delicious way that somehow is just as sexy as when he brushes it back for the day. My core clenches when I allow myself to look down and see the tent in his pants from under the blanket, and I immediately look elsewhere to will those thoughts away. It feels wrong with my friends in the room. But dammit, that does make it any easier not to think about.

"Theo," I murmur, my voice slightly breathier then I expected. When his name leaves my lips, his eyes crack open, and he lazily blinks them to try and focus them on his surroundings. When he takes me in, flush against his body and in his hold, he leans in to kiss me. I'm thankful to be facing away from the group, regardless of seeing Levi's eyes being closed once more. I allow him to gently coax my lips into submission, and it only makes me want him more.

"Whenever youre done over there, Ade, I'd really appreciate it if we could turn that obnoxious ringer off.' Levi sighs out, eyes still closed and body slumped back against the chair. Theo growls noncommittally, sleep still in his half lust-drunk eyes. I remove myself from the blanket, careful to make sure it covers up his morning wood, and pad over to where Jess sleeps. I click the alarm off and look to see we have about an hour to get ready and go to school.

I groan. Thank God its fucking Friday.

I clap my hands and begin to yell how we have t minus 60 minutes until we have to be in the hell hole, startling Mal who springs up from the recliner she's on, Jess from her love set, and Griffin... on the floor?

When my eyes meet his, I cant help myself. " What are you doing?"

He scowls at me, "Trying to sleep, you mad woman."