7)Making Dinner

It turns out, me and Theo had the same first period. We walked in, and immediately, everyone stopped talking amongst themselves when they saw him walk in. I don't blame them.

"Addy, who's this?" Cooper asks, who I got lucky with having another class with this year.

"Why do you care?" I asks.

"It's not even 9 in the morning, and I get attitude. How could someone look that good, but have such a mouth? Am I right?" He says looking at Theo, who looks like he is about to say something. " I don't know how you do it Kazler," he says putting his arm around me. I'm about the push him off before before Theo speaks up.

"I'm Theo, and I'm assuming you aren't the boyfriend?"

"Um, no," Cooper replies with a confused look making him drop his usual grin.

"Fantastic," He deadpans, picking up his arm and taking it off me. "Care to sit back down?"

Cooper looks shocked, along with the rest of his friends. The girls in my class size Theo up, practically eye fucking him. 

He stands there trying to respond. Theo sighs.

"Maybe I wasn't clear. When I suggested you did it, I really meant you should sit down now."

"Yeah, and not to mention using their jaw correctly. Close your mouth or else a fly make its self at home." I add. He closes his mouth and narrows his eyes at me. He looks like he is about to say something until he sees Theo's glare again.

"Whatever," he mumbles going back over to his friends .

Theo turns to me, raising an eyebrow. "You are friends with that guy?"

"Not in this lifetime." I reply. "Come on, I think there are some seats in the back."

When our teacher comes in, they say hi to Theo, but doesn't make him say anything to the class. We get back to our usual lesson, about whatever boring History thing occurred whenever the time period we are going over.

Believe it or not, Social Studies doesn't interest me.

Finally the class is over, and we are let out.

"So, you're in 11th grade, but you are in a 12th grade class?" Theo asks as we walk to 2nd. Mine happens to be very close to 1st, but I avoid being in there at all costs.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Your grade is on your ID."

I look down to see 9th grade me looking at the camera awkwardly, and below that my grade.

"Hm, what do ya know, I suppose anyone can know my grade. That's inconvenient, I was going for a mysterious tour guide." I tell him stopping in front of his class.

"I find you very mysterious. I haven't figured you out, yet." He replies lowly.

"Some things are better left untouched," I cryptically return.

"Maybe, I'd rather touch them anyway."

I stare at him, not sure how to return to that. I cant help but feel my body heat at his sexual innuendo, which I presume is something I have convinced myself of in my head. I clear my throat , unable to decide how to subtract myself from the situation. 

"Bye, Theo."

With that, I duly turn back in the direction of my class.

"I'm telling you, he's so sweet, he hasn't been anything but a gentleman. The best part is I can be myself around him." Jess explains with the most intensity I have maybe ever seen from her. I was about to point out they have only known each other for a few days, but she beats me to it.