35) All the Pieces

Nymph.

A nymph. The greek mythology characters that protect the Earth's assets. The women from ancient times who worked side by side with the Greek Gods.

Their blood is in me.

What the actual everliving fuck.

"You see, flower," Alosious starts back, as if it were a normal conversation we were in the midst of, "You have the power to create an offspring who is connected to not just the past of the Greeks, but who could potentially speak directly to them as well." He grins widely. "That being said, it is believed that this child could and will be able to speak to the Moon Goddess herself. Which is where I come in."

His face nears mine in seconds, and I lean back as far as I can. Id never thought Id have any sort of maternal instincts, but the idea of this crazy psycho taking advantage of my future children sends me into orbit.

"You will be my mate, bear my mark, and have my children. Your heat will intensify, and I will stand here and wait until you beg me to untie you and put my seed in you. Nobody will have a greater influence on the child, than I, and they will live with us in hiding until the time is right for them to visit the Moon Goddess."

I buck at my chair, kicking and screaming for help, simply because I am desperate and there isnt much else I can do. I hate that he is right, that this heat that is taking over my body will slowly begin to stir sexual desires that I had already experienced. My moments of clarity would weaken, and he would be just another man with a bond to me when the heat overtook me.

Hot tears of frustration burn down my face. "You arent allowed to fucking touch me. Ill kill you if you do, Ill get out of here and kill you!"

"Sweetness, I will have to gag you if you cant refrain from yelling. That isnt the route you want to go down, is it?" He looks at me sternly , as if he were scolding a child. His face loosens up and a smirk lands on his face. "Unless you like the idea of this, hm?"

Either Ive been hanging out with Theo too long or I myself am a yet another mythical being, because I let out a low growl in fury at his innuendo.

"I thought you and Anna were together, where is she now? Why cant she be your mate and have your children so you don't have to fuck my life up even more?"

He makes a cooing sound at me, and I snarl at him again. "You are so feisty, my flower, its honestly turning me on even more than seeing you all tied up." He winks at me and I muster up the most murderous glare I can. "If you are referring to your mother, that was simply because I am a man of my word. If I say to find me and come to me, I mean drop everything and do as you're told, dearest."

My head pounds with a headache and anger from the heat taking over. I spit at his feet, not giving him the satisfaction of a reply. His eyes flash, and the atmosphere changes within a second.

He managed to push my chair to the ground, my head hitting the floor with a thud. I cry out in pain, but stop short when I see him. Alosious leans over me, his eyes crazed and anger swirling in them. His hair is in disarray from his choppy movements, and his hand is wrapped around my jaw, squeezing it to the point of a copper like taste swirling in my mouth.

"Make no mistake, you will listen to me, you will respect me, and you will fuck me. I don't care if we do this the easy or the hard way, but you will be mine by the morning. Dont you ever fucking spit at me again. Every act of disrespect is a loved one killed at my command. Am I clear, flower?"