June, 10, 2023

1:50 Pm

today im going to see the across the spiderverse movie with one of my friends! itll be around 5:15 when we go to the theater but im still so excited! only problem is that i broke both arms of my glasses...idk  how itll work? i guess ill like..tape it to my face? im struggling around the house as it is, my eye sight is TERRIBLE!

anyways, i just got an idea to draw my bengal cat theriotype! now im going to do that rn and watch some more wolf blood :3 idk why but that show is so interesting when it should be corny...now i wanna watch twilight. the one with the wolf! i would but i have to ask my brother for the login..again.

anyways im getting off topic. im going to draw my cat theriotype and eat and whatever! okay..thats all for now, ill update later.

11pm

Sooo..i was totally supposed to update this entry way earlier but i got super lazy and never did it :,)

The movie was actually very much great!!! i watched it with my friend and ngl..i luv miles. like he is so me. mostly 13 yr old miles. but we had so much fun and we are planning on watching more movies this summer!!! i cant wait honestly!

i had an arguement w someone today so that was nice. did i win? yes..but its kinda annoying but yk.