July, 23, 2023

10:26AM

Today is the day of the wedding..and ive never been so relieved to hear that itll be around 3pm..ive been awake since 2am..but my fault for sleeping so early.
anyways, i need to get ready! not for the wedding, but im going to take a short trip to walmart to get the photos of ruby we ordered. i got like four of em for 5 dollars and i hope they turn out good! then ill put them on my wall with her drawings! i just need a board and stuff bc i donr wanna use pins but whatever lol. anyways...
im a bit tired but ill get dressed

7:59PM

it is pratically eight..in the freaking evening right now. and im over here still at the wedding like this party began at like what..3? i got here at four. sure, four hours doesnt sound so bad but it feels so damn long..especially when the firsr part of the day i had to wear a DRESS. an uncomfortable, scratchy, long, pink dress. worst thing ever. anyways.. i got to change and i made it out alive! luckily, we ate food and i got water so it wasnt all that bad. but, i was really awkward with the dances and i was half asleep during the 394949r884728 speeches and songs. listen..i didnt get much sleep last night but you could probably tell. right now its cake time meaning that we will FINALLY be going come soon. today we couldve gone to the dog park..or go for a walk..do quadrobics. it was such nice weather and i had to be here i hate this- and my shoes suck ugh. so glad ill be going home soon to sleep. im sure tomorrow will be better then ill draw something cool!