July, 2, 2023

11:47

Did you know artfight started yesterday? i just wanted to say that since ill be competeing.

anyways, im in the car to go to church and i rlly wanna go home. like im not even christian and im not exactly friends with anyone there besides Naomi and my cousins and my little sister's friend. (Who i like better than my own sister) But like...i sit in the little kids area cuz...its less boring i guess? and even then, my church always lasts soooo long for no reason at all. youre telling me it starts at 9am and ends at 2 IN THE AFTERNOON?? and it has more sessions. this literally lasts as long as a regular day at school does. i just wanna go homee im so tired.

oh yeah, i never mentioned this for some reason but i met someone on tiktok who shares the same interest and care for wolves!!!! i never thought id meet someone who loves wolves and info and the whole species the same as i do..i guess the only difference is that i used to be one lol. even if i wasnt, id still love wolves just as much!

2:00

It is so hot in this car but im finally leaving this place!!! luckily we didnt even do anything today and just watched a movie. we watched mr peabody and sharmon or whatever and at the end of the day we got some cake!!! it was red velvet, 9/10!! lost a point cuz the frosting gave me a stomach ache but any gives me a stomach ache so...

anyways apparently we are going to walmart? one thats closeby. i hope we go soon because i am boiling in this car. summers in cali are dangerous believe me please 🙏

anywayss...the ac is on. very happy!
also i cannot draw help

3:06

I am now in someones random apartment. i am hungry and desire to do quadrobics...why am i here exactly? i miss my puppy

8:12

Guys, i did infact make it home!!! at around 5pm or 6 i forget. after eating lots of food and lots of waiting. I made a quadrobics video with my dog and watched some videos and i wonder why i forgot how great the quadrobics and therian community is??? also..have you ever heard of a song that reminds you of the feeling of being a quadrobist or therian?? or am i just weird. for me, its everlong. or atleast the guitar part since i havent heard the rest of the song but its rlly nice!!! but its so refreshing to see people in my community..people who are a therian like i!!! or people who enjoy my videos even tho i dont have as many follows or views as the famous quadrobists, do im still someones idol!!!