July, 5, 2023

banner of ruby :3 a pic i took of her from today!

11:22 Pm

soo today was actually kinda nice! ik im uploading kind of late..but anyways ignore that! it was a rlly nice day out and i actually had fun today! so ill just say what happened :3 so i was chilling with my dog the most of the day in her crate..yes in her crate. its just that comfy and plus its big enough to kindaa fit the both of us. but anyways! i did a quadrobics vid with her! which u can find on my acc, ryestep :3 and im actually quite proud of it even  if it took so many tries to get it right! then i realize how fast i am on all fours :3 i used to be like...super fast and i probably still am! but anyways!

i took ruby on a walk to the park thats close by my house and i wanted to do quads but i didnt get the chance to. thats okay because i still had fun with her :3 she did pretty well this time honestly! super proud of her! the best moment is when we ran along side eachother! even if i tripped over her, she is still so fast its crazy. im probably almost as fast as she is and it makes me realize how me and ruby are just so alike to one another!!! personality wise, i mean. being the same speed just adds on!

anyways, enough about my dog even tho shes super cute and all :3 Im currently watching sweet tooth and i just wanna say this show is so...therian. how do i even explain? i love it sm and im only 2 episodes in!!! as a therian plsplsps watch it if you are too. its so great lmfao. for a netflix orginial its rlly good! most of them are..interesting i guess ill describe it as.