The Link Up

Based On Real Life Events

"When I'm back we gotta eat, get ready & go check in" Nala said excitedly down the phone as I cleaned around the house waiting for her to finish.

"Yeah that's cool, ugh, I'm so nervous baby" I giggled sweetly, heart racing as I washed my hands and sat down to relax until the big night ahead. We were hitting the club to link up with a woman we'd saw and Nala approached at gay pride the month before called destiny, she was fine as hell and was both of our ideal type. My nerves were a little worse to nala's due to not actually meeting Destiny yet so you could imagine how I was feeling.

"Don't be nervous, it's just because you haven't met yet, don't talk about it, I can't take it" Nala laughed down the phone making me giggle right back while thinking about what was going to happen. It was our first time having a threesome so the anticipation was a whole lot.

"Neither can I, I really can't believe she's down for it to be honest, I miss you boo"

"Nah you'll be good, don't be shy either. I miss you too, I gotta go back to work though baby so I'll phone you when I finish"

"I probs will be but we got the henny so that should settle the nerves. Alright baby, yeah phone me, I love you"

"I love you too, bye babe"

"Bye baby"

And she hung up the phone. Now the day had finally come, all sorts ran through my mind and I could feel myself building up and my juices flowing. For the rest of the day it's all I could think about so once Nala got back we distracted ourselves by shaving every inch of our body and sorting out our bags, making sure we had everything we needed to look fine just for Destiny.

"You ready to go?" She asked as I put my boots on and headed towards the door.

"Yeah baby, lets go, I need to get some henny into my system" I laughed as we left the house, making sure we'd locked up before heading to the train station.

"That's what we doing, as soon as you have a couple glasses you'll be fine, she's on the way look" Nala said as she turned her phone to show me a picture of Destiny in the car with 3 Maggy's on her lap. We just laughed and smiled wide knowing meeting was definitely happening. We kept getting waves in our stomach which got worse the closer we got to town.

"Babe mannn I'm nervousssss" I Purred hands over my face trying to settle myself but it wasn't working. When I tell you this woman is 10/10, which was the reason I felt the way I did. She had that sex appeal not mention her smile was one that could get you weak just by one glance. I was done for when we actually were face to face and seeing those pearly whites up close. Once we got off the train we headed straight to the hotel, checked in and got settled in the room. We'd requested a double bed and it was huge which was needed for what was about to go down later on. Nala cracked the henny open straight away and poured us 2 strong ass drinks which let me know what vibe she was on.

"Take it easy baby, you don't wanna be in bed before we go out, it's only 5 oclock" I laughed as we chinged our glasses and downed some. It burned like fuck but I had to get right, I couldn't be feeling like this when we headed out to meet her. For the next hour we drank. She was backing her drinks to the point she was wobbly so we decided to get some food before she had a nap and I slowly got ready.

"Once we've eaten, go sleep for a bit so your fresh for later, your gonna need your energy" I smirked cheekily as we walked into the hotel room and sat at the table to eat. We didn't talk, we just ate up and she lay in bed while I sat in front of the mirror and sorted my hair out.

"Wake me up at 8 please baby" she said softly making me glance back and shake my head playfully at how waved she looked already.

"Alright baby, go sleep then, ima be getting ready" I Shot back smiling before turning back to the mirror to fix up. It took me a couple of hours to sort my hair out due to deciding how I wanted to have it. I ended up having half up in a high pony with the rest flowing curly down my back. It was coming up to 8pm so I climbed on to the bed and woke Nala up. From then on it was all systems go with getting ready and drinking as much henny as we could until it was time to finally go and meet the one and only Destiny.