Date Night

Based On Real Life Events

*One Week Later*

Waking up it was Saturday, the day Destiny was due to come down and stay with us again. This time for date night that Nala had planned. She hadn't told us anything at all about the night but Destiny and I loved suprises so for the last week nala had been out dealing with whatever she needed to do to make it perfect for us both. We had work at the same time so we got up, brushed our teeth, put our clothes on and headed out the door. I was hoping the day would fly by because I was way to excited for Destiny to come. She had work as well which meant she wouldn't get here until around 5ish. The whole way to work we spoke about outfits and what we were feeling which was nerves, anxiety and excitement all in one. It wasn't long before we got to where I worked so we said our goodbyes and exchanged intimate kisses.

"Love you baby" I purred between kisses before we broke apart and I slowly walked away.

"Love you too babe" Nala shouted towards me smiling as I glanced back to flash my pearly whites right back at her. I was smitten to say the least as I crossed the road and headed inside. The whole time I was in work I couldn't concentrate, all I could think about was Nala and Destiny and what we'd already done not to mention the night ahead. The anticipation I felt was a lot but it was all worth it because I was ready to be with my favourite girls again and block out the world, you know, escape reality for a while because as we all know, it can get pretty damn stressful at times and we need a release. My shift went extremely quickly which was a plus as Nala and I had to get our eyebrows done and get home so we could get ready to look decent because we were actually relaxing with Destiny until later on until we had to get ready for our date. As I come to the end of my shift I felt the wave of nerves flood my being again. The time was getting closer and I couldn't cope with the anticipation. You'd think after meeting Destiny and speaking every single day in the Group Chat would help but it would intensify it by 1000. Once I'd left work and met Nala we headed to the eyebrow shop before making our way home. As soon as we walked into the house she headed on in quickly so I kicked my shoes off and freshened up before sitting down to have a glass of raw henny to settle my nerves while I flicked through my phone. Nala was busy doing stuff when a message popped down from Destiny..

"Send me your address again please"

So I shouted to Nala to let her know she was due to be driving here soon which made me anxious once more. That's when I started fixing up, just a little so when she came i looked half decent. The time had started to drag so I decided to roll a spliff to go with my Henny. Nala was on her usually tip of backing her drinks which meant she was about to be wasted before Destiny even got here.

"Babe... she's voice noted" Nala shouted so I headed on over to her to hear it. She was 40 minutes away which made Nala and I glance at each other with widened eyes. She was going to be here before we knew it so Nala voice noted her back while I sat down to relax.

"I'm so nervous right now boo" I said anxiously as she sat down next to me and I handed her the spliff to smoke while I composed myself. Once Nala handed it me back she decided to get into the shower while I took down the rubbish bags again. Destiny was due any minute so I rushed out to the bins and back upstairs to get settled again. It wasn't long before she pulled up and made her way around to buzz so Nala headed to the front door to let her in. Now the Henny had kicked in my nerves had settled slightly so when I opened the living room door I saw Nala handing Destiny some roses, she'd brought us exactly the same so you could imagine how happy we both were. Destiny's face lit up as she took the roses off Nala and they entered the living room. It was so cute seeing her reaction, her smile was wide and so sweet, damn how could someone be so beautiful? Once she'd placed the flowers down on the side and dropped her bags she came over to me and gave me a kiss along with a squeeze. Her lips were so big, soft and pink I couldn't help but stare after she pulled away. I'd catch myself do it a lot which had me blushing whenever she'd catch eyes with me and smirk.