The Masseuse

For months I'd had pain in my lower back so I decided to have regular massages. There was this older woman called Jessica that owned the place who happened to also work there full time. We'd spoke a few times passing as I'd go into the room but nothing more than that until my masseuse cancelled and she stepped in for her a couple of times. There was something about her that I liked and I could tell she was intrigued by me too. She'd get all flustered, flick her hair and watch me whenever I was around. I'd always fantasied about fucking older women so the thought of her putting her hands on me excited me a little too much..

"Would you like to come this way" she said as she threw me a smile while she signalled to go into the first room so I shut the door got unchanged and slipped under the towel that was laid on the bed. I could hear her come in and mess with the bottles so I relaxed a little more while we chatted away. Her hands were like magic as she placed them on my back and started massaging me. At one point I felt myself getting turned on the closer she got to my breasts which made me moan a little and her stop in her tracks. It was a good job she couldn't see me because my face was as red as a tomato as she continued to rub me in the exact same spot so I rolled Onto my back making her hands slide onto my breasts..

"How did you know?" She asked as she pinched my nipples gently making me bite my lip and pull her between my legs as I sat up straight..

"The way you watch me. You undress me with your eyes. No one knows you like women I can tell by the way you move. Besides, I've always wanted to fuck an older woman" i started saying making her groan lightly as I unbuttoned her top while she caressed my head against her chest..

"No one can know about this. I've got a husband.. kids who live alone but I fantasise about women.. especially you" she groaned as I pulled her breasts out of her bra and sucked each one while I unzipped her trousers and slid them down her legs..

"Don't worry.. I can be your little secret.. tell me what we do" I groaned as she gripped my hair, pulled my face to hers and started kissing me so I lay her down on the bed, stood over her and played with her clit while she told me her freaky little secrets..

"One fantasy is of me standing against the counter while you lick my pussy and your fingers inside me.." she started mumbling as I twisted my fingers around her clit making her head shoot up to watch me please her..

"All while other women are watching. If I could be a swinger I would but my husband hasn't got a clue about this side of me. He'd leave me" she followed on mumbling as I stepped towards the bed so my pussy was in her face which was now dripping wet at the sight of her finger fucking herself..

"He never fucks me" she said then gripped my thigh, opened my legs and pulled my pussy onto her face so I ran my hands across her breasts while she slid her tongue around my clit, sucking it like a gobstopper making me squeeze my breasts and play with my nipples..

"You could always come swinging with me. Women only sex parties are always fun if your up for it" I groaned out as I intertwined my fingers into her hair and fucked her face while she rubbed her clit like a vibrator and shot me that look of seduction that had me practically dribbling at how open and comfortable she was touching herself like that.

"Your pussy's so tight" she said sexually as she slid her fingers inside me making my body turn to jelly the more she hit my sensitive spots. She was experienced to the point she made me Cum within minutes with both tongue and fingers. It was embarrassing but she thought nothing of it so I bent her over the bed, squatted down and licked her from her clit to her ass and back again. I was freaky when it came to sex so i let my thumb sit between her cheeks while I slurped her from front to back continuously for five minutes until she came hard and fast making her drop her body onto the bed while I slowed right down with my tongue strokes..