Forbidden Fruit

"Hurry Up!" Angela shouted sternly towards the kitchen. I could see her tapping her foot on the floor while glaring at her watch shaking her head. Angela was my older sister by 6 years and we were spending the day together. As teenagers we were inseparable but as we got older life got in the way, especially with the kind of jobs we had, they were very demanding. I worked in retail as a manager which could get a little intense sometimes but seeing different people on a daily basis was something I needed. I'd tried office jobs before but they just weren't for me.

"What's the rush?" I asked as I strolled towards her and zipped up my Parker. It was coming up to the holidays for Christmas meaning the weather was about to be in the minus's and I hated it.

"I told you I've got a nail appointment before we go anywhere else. It's gonna take around an hour and a half though" she shot back as we stepped out of the house and she locked up but before I walked to the car I stopped her.

"I'm not waiting in the car for an hour and a half. Is it the one next to the gym? Because if it is, I'll go work out and you can text me when your done" I shot back as we made our way to the car and got inside. She just nodded her head before putting her playlist on that consisted of nothing but heartbreak tracks which made me look at her like "who hurt you girl" but she paid no mind to me as she started up the car and sped off like a boy racer. She scared me a little but hey she was my sister, I had to trust her right. The whole way towards the nail place we sung our hearts out until we got to parking up and the whole bus stop in front of the car park was eye balling the car making us burst out laughing before we jumped out and stood there to talk about what we were going to do.

"I'll message you when I'm done and we'll meet back at the car, how you gonna work out if you've got no clothes with you hmm?" She asked, confused as she slowly walked into the opposite direction.

"I have clothes there already, I'm organised unlike you sis" I laughed making her give me the middle finger before we parted ways. It had been a week since I'd been to the gym so this next hour and a half was about to be intense. It wasn't a fancy gym but it was decent enough that I didn't have to pay hundreds every month just to keep healthy and in shape. As soon as I walked through and into the women's area there was the beautiful, olive skinned, tall, black haired woman that caught my attention, I'd never seen her before. She was fixing her hair as I strolled by and we caught eyes. She gave me this sweet smile which instantly had mine growing as we crossed paths and I headed into the changing area to change and spray some perfume so I smelt good walking back past her. I hadn't really been paying attention to love I was more focused on myself but she had peaked my interest and I wanted to know who she was.

"What's good Bianca?" I heard making me spin around to see who it was.

"What's going on girl you ok?" It was a woman called Kirsty who had been training here for 20 years. Her body was incredible and I'd been taking tips off her for months. I was trying to shape my body a certain way and she'd helped me a whole lot. She was someone I was so grateful to have met.

"Nothing, I saw you eyeing up Anali out there" she smirked while raising her eyebrows up and down. It made me laugh as I clicked the padlock shut on the locker and strolled towards the exit with her.

"Yeah she's cute. I've never seen her here before"

"She's been training here for about 3 years now she just never has her hair down, I didn't even recognise her until she approached me to say hello"

"Yeah? That's mad. She's definitely caught my eye though" I shot back, blushing pink slightly as she giggled while opening the door.

"Shoot your shot, I mean you've got nothing to lose have you?" She asked making me shake my head no as I walked through the doors and scanned the room for an empty space to set up so I could do my stretches. That's when I saw Anali staring down into her phone next to the only spot that was free so I made my way over. She glanced up super quick, double looking as she noticed it was me that was pitching up right next to her. I could feel her eyes piercing through my skin as i crouched down so I could take out my gloves and my anklets so I could kick back. As I shifted my gaze up towards the mirror we locked eyes again, but this time for a little longer and with a more intense look. She had dark almond shaped eyes that came off looking almost black, with pink eye shadow that really complimented her skin. She just giggled then dropped her head making me realise that I was "giving her the eyes" that whole time not realising she could be smiling just to be friendly but I couldn't help but stare as she wrapped her hair up in a bun, turned to face me and bent over to grab her weights so she could continue working out. She caught me which led to her shaking her head playfully while trying not to smile which had me wondering a little too much if she liked women or not while she did her set. I mean she had perfect form, her shape was ridiculous, not to mention she could lift heavy which had me nodding my head, impressed which had her blushing.
Throughout the whole session I would move around the gym to use different machines and I'd catch her watching me which had me doing pull ups along with press ups just to impress her some more.