My Sister's Best Friend

The smell of food filled my nose as I made my way downstairs and into the garden. We were having a BBQ like we would every Friday. My sister Leigh would always bring her friend Carla around who I most definitely had a crush on. We were 5 years apart so I knew I had no chance with her.

"Here, try this" dad said as he handed me a cocktail so I took a sip. The burn I felt down my throat made me cough a little which had him in hysterics.

"That's so strong. I'll be drunk after 2 of them" I shot back as I sat down on the sun lounger and slid my glasses down on to my face. The sun was still shining bright so I closed my eyes just listening to the birds chirp in the trees that surrounded the garden until I heard Leigh's voice followed by Carla's.

"Anna" Leigh shouted towards me. I glanced in her direction and slid my glasses up onto my head as I got up to make my way over to them. "She's so gorgeous" ran through my mind as I scanned Carla from head to toe. Her eyes were hazel/green. her hair was jet black which flowed down past her waist and her skin was sun kissed. Leigh noticed my eyes keep wondering. She wasn't pleased about it but I couldn't help it. Carla was fine as hell, what did she want me to do? Shut my eyes every time she was around, it wasn't going to happen..

"Don't be getting any ideas Anna. My sister and best friend? It can't happen" Leigh huffed as she walked towards the BBQ. I just laughed as I poured another cocktail which was even stronger then the last 2. I was feeling tipsy so I sat back down on the sun lounger.

"Not even a hello from you no?" Carla asked as she sat down next to me.

"You were talking to my dad and he lovessss the sound of his own voice. So I thought I'd wait to speak to you.
Hello though, you good yeah?"

"I suppose I'll let you off. Yeah, I'm already drunk. We were drinking rum at mine. You look nice" she shot back. I could feel my cheeks burn as I blushed tomato red.

"And I had no invite? How rude ha! Nah, I'm playing. Thanks, you look beautiful today yourself" i replied slurring slightly which made her laugh. I could feel Leigh's eyes burning through my being so I excused myself even though I didn't want too.

"I'll come and find you later" Carla shouted over the music as I walked backwards slowly and our eyes met. She shot me a wink which instantly had me smiling from ear to ear.

"Not if I find you first" I giggled as I shot her a wink back then turned my focus to mom. She was preparing all the side dishes so I prepared the buns and we plated up. The garden was packed with family by now so I grabbed a bottle of vodka and made my way into the out house which was my room so I could eat peacefully.

*bzzzzz bzzzzz bzzzz bzz bzzzz*

*Charl calling*

"Hello"

"Hey Anna. What you doin?"

"Having a family BBQ. I'm so drunk. Guess who's here?"

"I can tell. You can hardly speak haha! Erm... I dunno tell me"

"Carla's here and shes looking so good. I had to come into my room for a little to sort myself out. Leigh already warned me to stay away" I started saying when I heard my door shut and the lock snap into place. As soon as I looked up it was Carla stood at the end of my bed unzipping her cropped black denim jacket. My jaw dropped and my pussy thumped for her. She looked delicious and I was ready to have a taste..

"Yeah she's fine as fuck. She's boujie though. People have tried and failed tryin to date her"

"Charl I gotta go. Carla's stood right in front of me. I'll phone you later girl"